Tree of Savior Forum

Pyro Chrono Warlock Build Need help :))

Let me just set things up.

1. I have no experience on being a Chrono, Pyromancer and Linker
  2. I just read Matt’s guide of the magic of time control.
  3. This build is based on what I read, that around 80% of pyromancer’s skills works on STOPPED targets, warlock agony pole also works. (according to Matt’s guide)

W1 > PYRO2 > CHRONO 2 >WR1

CHRONO DPS PLANNED BUILD

I would like some suggestions regarding this build. I have a few questions

1. If i take psychokino instead of linker, can I “swap” mobs into the STOP Area of effect?
  2. As a linker, if I link mobs does the stop effect get passed on to other mobs that are linked?
  3. Instead of warlock should i go cryomancer? to freeze mobs once the effect of stop wears off?

Do you have any other suggestions? Thanks I’m kind of new at this!

1. Don’t think so
  2. No
  3. No
    Why bit go pyro 2 link chrono 3? Pass is so useful and people will love u
1 Like

Stop has 100s CD.
You wont use it in your solo grind Rota.
JP has 22s CD
JP->HK->Fireball+AA->waiting for JP and next Group.

1 Like

But u can use pass only one time and wait for 50 mins, it’s an instant skill. Does it help a lot even so?

1 Like

Rune casters and warlocks and other classes with absurdly long cast times will love you.

1 Like

Thanks everyone who replied:

So it seems that I cannot build my DPS plan around stop…and I need to rethink everything lol. It also seems its only used for “clutch” situations where you need a breather due to the long cooldown (unless someone else have another insight on this)

I usually solo play…and I prefer nuking things…since I read PASS does not work for the caster itself. I opt not to use it. (just info: I already have an ele wiz for farming etc.)

The reason i took chrono, is i thought i could dps with things being stopped…so…i thought that was cool.

Other questions:

1. Slow affects also the mob’s attack speed? If you increase the slow high enough can the monster be slow enough to be considered “STOPPED” lol

2. Would it be viable to go DEX:INT evasion build since “HASTE” gives +20% evasion rate then would it be bad if i invest more on evasion. Wouldn’t it also make sense since, Slow attribute increases the chance for a monster to receive critical hits.

3. Do burn dots crit? or any dot crit?

4. If let’s say i’m a thaumaturge…and burn dots is based on it. If i plant my flame ground and firewall first then transpose to CON to save my ass…will the damage of the dot stay the same?

I edited the skill build i made. I removed warlock, since I saw the long CD and it wouldn’t make sense (+considering cast time) wait pyro 3 thauma 1 and chrono 2. :confused:

http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/qphztkgii6/

@Nafff

1. idk
  2. well if u go some sort of attack damage wizard like wiz 3 link 1 thaum 1 chrono with that one staff which converts 200% of magic attack into your attack. Dex int is bad, get gloves for accuracy if u want this build
  3. no, no
  4. dots scale with either STR for swordies and archers or INT for clerics and wizards.

also when you go a support wizards, you don’t focus much and damage since they’ll pick u for ur utility, wont matter if ur full con.

Dont rely on stop too much as stop duration is short and cd is quite long. Not viable for mobbing and farming. And Pass does affect caster, just not “Pass” this skill itself.

Correct me if i m wrong.