Tree of Savior Forum

Pyro C2 > Linker C2 > Necro C2, thoughts?

Jp limit hit is = to 10x is lv
Lv10 join penality will break after 100 hit ---- 15 = 150 hit
The nerf about JP>HG>MM is because right now this combo actualy CREATE missil and making a oneshot combo if you go enoug same hp pool mob linked togherter.
JP>MM will still be strong but it will need more thant 1 Cast of MM to kill a group of 8+ 350k hp mob.

And finaly, yeah it break once your have dealt 100 hit (That isn’t your link shared damage those don’t count.)

I’m already running Pyro C1 > Linker C1 at the moment but I would still like to run a summoning class later on so I’m stuck on deciding between;

Pyro C2 - Link C2 - Necro C2
Pyro C2 - Link C1 - Sorc - Necro C2
or Pyro C1 - Link C2 - Sorc - Necro C2

Alright, thanks a lot for explaining!

Take only Pyro C1.

Pyro > Linker C2 > Sorcerer C2 > Warlock 2 is viable as support DPS.

Pyro > Linker C3 > Necro C3 is pretty good, Linker 3 is a rare class and very wanted at any party. Can do very well at ET too.

1 Like

wizz 3 its for the magic missile, and linker its only needed for the joint penalty, so linker 1 its fine
linker 2 its a waste of circle so pick sorc to complement the summons (summoning templeshooter)

Linker 1 JP isn’t going to be nearly enough in later content I think, because 50 hits is gonna break super quick, especially in group content.

@Kaosuseki

That depends a lot on the party setup.

If you think about R8, poisons, bleedings and burns aside anyone can deal hits over 10k damage.

50 of those hits can already kill any pack of mobs 315+

With DT level 10 and Familiars level 10 for example I will be able to kill a level 330 pack of mobs in ~5 seconds (after QC + Familiars + DT + JP)

Also Linker 1 should only be used on a Wiz 3 build since anything without it will need more hitcounts.