Tree of Savior Forum

Pyro 3 Link 2 Sorcerer PVE build

I’m new to this game, so I don’t really know what the best skills are. Is this build any good?

I really like the idea of Pyro/Linker/Sorcerer and I think they go really well together. Only problems are Pyromancer C3 is not great and you need more than one circle of sorcerer to really control your summons. You might want to consider a build like this, which I think is better:

Is not too bad, but I would suggest you to not take pyro3, it’s not bad at first, but it won’t be so good at higher levels.

Wiz3 is currently the most suggested path, because Quick Cast + Attibute is too good to be discarded.

Not going wiz3 is also fine, but pyro3 is not really not worth it I believe. You should try maybe:

Wiz > Pyro > Linker > Pyro > Linker > Sorcerer > (Sorcerer2 or Necromancer or Warlock)

(you can go only pyro 1, which I find better, and then go Sorc1 Necro2 or Sorc3 or whatever you want, just remember the skills for control of the summon are not a good use for a rank)

Sorcerer 2 is good, but is not a must, if you can adjust your gameplay to summon without controls it can work fine (not always, but it’s your option), I believe the only point of sorc 2 is going sorc 3 for skills boost and something like that.

Also, if what you want is mostly DPS, going Wiz3 > Ele3 is currently the most popular build,

Try to read other topics, there’s some good information is most of them.

Thanks for all the help, I will look at a few topics too

I understand why ppl dont like pyro 3 and they are absoulte right about it. But i love those flames…they are so stylish.! I believe they are the magic with better look in all the game, I wouldnt like to see a pyromancer with out hell breath, but is just mine opinion. let create a fire’s nation with pyro 3 LOOOL

I think it would be better to go Cryo C3 instead of Pyro since doubling of AoE damage was removed from Linker’s JP. With cryo you will have plenty of damage, protection (shield) and CC.