Tree of Savior Forum

Pyro 3 Link 1 Alchemist 3 with Homunc and Agni

If you considered all KtoS changes being implemented (Agni and Homunculus) and you needed to rely on your Pyro Spells even at high levels (taking 3 ranks of Alchemist) still what skills would you take.

I see a lot of discussion about pyro but not links to a skill planner. There’s a lot of skills in the class and not a lot of points to go around.

And then you need to consider the Homunculus can only use certain skills from the class, if the data isn’t different now it’s:

Fireball
Enchant Fire
Fire Pillar

So fireball seems pretty staple, but not sure how many points, as it’s one that the Homunculus can cast it’s tempting to make it 15 if it uses your skill level.

firewall I’ve heard is actually good if you go Pyro 3 because it needs the 15 skill points to be worthwhile.

Enchant Fire is something the homunculus can cast but it also seems like this is a skill that you could leave at 1 point in a pinch because it’s just another line and auto attacking isn’t useful forever right?

I have no idea how to distribute points into fire pillar and flame ground, doesn’t flame ground become a larger AoE at 10 and 15? on the other hand Fire Pillar can be on the Homunculus.

And what about Hell Breath, isn’t there some synergy with casting it across your fireballs? does the level of the fireballs change the damage with this? do other peoples (I.E. Homunculus’s) fireballs improve it? and do you need more ranks of Hell breath to make it worthwhile or just one point?

I have to wonder as well if Agni makes any of the spells that are considered bad more worthwhile than what you would currently choose

Or TLDR: What is wrong with https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#212227.21354455.1f2f315a6173.11243545 explained for first time Pyro.