Tree of Savior Forum

Pyro 3 > Chrono or Linker?

Looking to DPS+support but still can’t decide between:

Pyro 3 > Chrono 3
Pyro 3 > Linker 2 > Warlock

Any advice how each build helps groups? This is my 3rd character so I prefer to level mostly through dungeons and missions (sick of WoW questing).

Cant give you an answer even I have replied here. Because both are really good for pyro build. Its all depends on your taste.

I have type many thoughts here but i decide to delete them…both are them are really good but have different role in term of supporting so I dont know how to compare them.

DPS support is my self-ascribed specialty and this is still a tough call. I’d say it comes down to gameplay preference.

Linker specializes in exterminating small groups in a party and pairs very well with dark theurge. Offers more “direct” dps returns than chrono when clearing mobs or grinding.

Chrono pairs better with pyro believe it or not after hangman was nerfed. Pass will dramatically increase your dps from future ranks. If warlock2 yields much better dps than rank 8 classes it could complicate things.

Just to give you another option for a DPS+Support build.

See video:

How’s that pyro tanking those hits for only 1 dmg in the video :open_mouth: But love seeing how fast pyro can kill at lv 200+ and still able to greatly boost party DPS with chrono3 or linker2. I queue random party all the time, so I want to avoid situations where I play full-con support and end up with 2 other full supports too (similar to how clerics complain of randomly getting grouped with 3 other clerics).

Thanks for the advices. I think I’ll enjoy linking stuffs up and then blowing them up more than boosting flat stats such as move/atk speeds and cooldowns. Already completed Linker C1 quest so I suppose my choice is made.