Tree of Savior Forum

Pyro 2> Linker 2 > Chrono2(?) > Sage feedbacks

Hi guys, old player getting back in the game again. I’m currently using this build i saw in the internet:

instead of going to thaum is chrono good alternative? and if ever what skils should i put? honestly i really like the chrono because of the haste hahaha. Anyway your thoughts? thanks guys

PS. i know there are a lot of topics like this one… sorry

If you go chrono you go chrono3. The reason people go thaum is for a cheap farming build because of swell and the extra magic attack.

Looking at Pyro 2 > Linker 2 > Chrono 2 > Sage 1, I can actually say that replacing any other circle with Chrono 3 would probably be a lot better.

what do you do with that build, just link+fireball everything?

pyro2 linker1 chrono3 sage1 is what i would do to do an OK support class + Solo DPS.

If you get Joint Penalty gem you get 6 targets link, as chrono3 you get pass so instant +2 fireballs, which can be duplicated by sage.

Overall, good DPS good Suppport. Not Best , but good at both.

oh i see, so thaum is really good right?

guess ill go back to thaum hahaha thanks!

yea i think, is it good for late game also?

oh i see, i think ill just go with the thaum and sage. is it good for late game? farming and other stuffs…

Wiz-pyro2-linker-thaum-chrono is also good.

Pyro right now is one of the best classes thanks to Agny Necklace. Thaumaturge definetly helps that cause agny is a multiplier, but thauma gives BASE MATK. it’s a nice combination.

Farming wise, thaumaturge can swell monsters, making them drop 2 times the items they should be dropping, which is cool i guess. It also gives you Swell Right and Left arm, granting you either a huge boost to your MATK/ATK or a decent boost of MATK/ATK + Phys Defense/Magic Defense, depending if as subweapon you have shield or dagger.

As for pyro2 linker1 chrono3 sage1, it would be more of a team build, maybe, but you could also get some nice combos like:
Double fireball + micro dimension + link + hangman’s knot on boss + (rest of combo = fire pillar flame ground) --> Pass (chrono3) -> repeat all but fire pillar.

As chrono3 you’d have most of pyro skills always up, which sounds pretty good, never played it myself so can’t say anything really. But in my mind it sounds fine.

Late game wise what you need right now is high MATK, and skills not dependant on link, which pyro with agny can give. Wiz1 Pyro2 Linker2 thaum2 sage1 is definetly good late game, the chrono3 i proposed is more theorycrafted cause i don’t think anyone uses it.

It’s actually quite popular here in Telsiai. I myself have one and have met a bunch of others

replace thauma2 with pyro3link3