Tree of Savior Forum

PVP Team Battle League balances that NEED TO HAPPEN!

The current PVP 3 meta’s are crowd control (CC), crowd control and crowd control. Whilst I agree crowd control is a key element in every battle, it is way too overpowered in team battle league (TBL), making some battles futile if you do not have an Oracle or Plague Doctor. Ever seen a GvG where all you see is raise, magnetic field, icewalls+pp and cryo tree spammed in succession? overpowered. To make TBL more competitive there needs to be balance. I’m sure there is a huge list of things that need to be balanced, but the below are what I see as key priorities:

Suggested changes:

1. All CC effects/disable durations in TBL are halved (and no more than a maximum of 5 seconds per skill)
  2. Restrain is currently stunning the players even if it misses, this needs to be changed so players will only get restrained on hit
  3. Restrain (6% stun per level) is too high for TBL, especially when combined with fast hitting spells like Rush, this needs to drop to 4% (still 40% at level 10)
  4. Cata/SR targeting bug fixed…
  5. Archers slow on oblique needs to be nerfed in TBL
  6. Revenge Sevenfold should be reduced to 3-5x
  7. Duration of Beak mask should be halved or reduced to 2/3 its current duration
  8. Cloak attribute (50% damage bonus) should be reduced to 25% in TBL.

just acept, some builds are meant to pvp and some are not, if u want to pvp roll a pvp char and fund it with ur pve guy

i agree with almost everything u said, but they won’t change it, its like they made the game this way.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

we have to pray they find time to balance. PVP/GVG is the only reason half the people are staying around.

The first balance they should make is to fix matchmaking.

I’m not sure if TBL is already using the Elo ranking system or a variant of it, like what popular MOBAs use (DOTA2, LOL, etc.).

Sure, you’re getting matched up with and against players around the same ranking as you, but TOS isn’t a MOBA.

The difference between MMORPGs and MOBAs is that with the former the player is fixed to his class. It’s like playing DOTA2 but you’re stuck with that one hero for all matches you’ll be joining. No counterpicks.

IMC needs to make it so that there are no “5 swordsman vs 5 kinowarlocks” matches. If team A has a cleric class, team B should have too.

I understand it’s a somewhat tricky tasks to realize but this will make a positive impact especially for “handicapped” classes in TBL right now.

I can’t say much for GvG. It’s the guild master’s calling on whether he should hire more CC-oriented members, DPS, supports, etc. It’s more of planning for war rather than luck (TBL).

I do agree on reducing ALL invincibility and cc effects by a same percentage, but not the rather stupid things OP suggested.

Name a reason why it is stupid? Include some skills as examples.

Yeah, maybe I will (no, in truth i dont care, there is too much whine threads already).

Then I suggest you stop talking sht and keep it to yourself

Your opinion is very important to me. Stay on the line.