Tree of Savior Forum

PvP Stats for cryo3>sorc2>lock

I’ve seen people say full con and only full con.

Is int really not an option? something like 1:1

Did someone already discuss this before? I’ve seen posts from other posters who had similar topic but only like 2 people posted.

Could use some help from more people c:

Ah, you are creating PvP sorcerer. Good. I am waiting for person who will give us feedback about Cryo3-Sorc2-Warlock in PvP.

The truth is that nobody really tryied Cryo3-sorc2-lock in PvP. All Sorc I know was dissapointed in class and suspened leveling.

So you should decide by yourself:

1. Full con.
  2. 2 con:1 int.
  3. 1 con:1 int.

My opinion: full con is the best PvP Stats for any person. Meanwhile, I am developing my Alt Cryo3-Kino3. Fck. no DMG to mobs as Cryo lol :smiley:

My suggestion: try full con. But if it will be Huge pain the ass try 2 con:1 int. And only you if you still feel yourself uncomfortable, try 1 con:1int.

I’d love to give feedback, just bump this post in 17days and i’ll let you know all you need xD

I’m going Wiz 3 > Linker > Sorc 2 > Warlock instead of Cryo 3.

Is more DPS oriented and I am going for ~2:3 CON:INT.

I’m still missing around 20% to Sorc 2 and kind of stuck on levels since I managed poorly my EXP cards, so it will take me something like 1 or 2 weeks to reach Warlock.

If I was going cryo 3 I would go full con or 2:1 CON:INT

NOTE: For Cryos, only summon after target is locked, sleep, freeze, tree or rolling.