Tree of Savior Forum

PvP Inquisitor Help

Hey guys, I was going to make a Cleric2, Diev3, Miko, Kabbalist, Inquisitor
however, someone told me Miko wasn’t a really good fit for this build.
Instead, they recommended Cleric2, Diev3, Oracle, Kabbalist, Inquisitor.

Here is the Inquisitor build that includes Miko:

Here is the Inquisitor build that includes Oracle:

Which one is better for pvp and why?
I could really use some second opinions.

Also, I’m full CON.

One last thing, they said if I was adamant about going Miko, they suggest I go Cleric2, Diev3, Miko, Plague Doctor2 for pvp. What do you guys think?

I think people like your friends should not encourage you for playing the “Meta” and push you towards a build you would love to play instead of what 90% of people are doing,

When comes the nerf you will regret it and not enjoy your build anymore.Play something you love will result better for people when it comes down to nerfing their builds.If this is your first time then experiment and play “Your” game and not for others.

Side Note:Your first build isn’t that great only bc you don’t have any CC immunity in it for PVP.Your second build will get nerf pretty soon but they just buffed Kabbalist Merkabah in terms of DPS but not something to be amaze about but it helps the build regardless.

The second is better only bc of the Oracle inside.Kabbalist and Dievdirby will be countered once Miko hits itos.Again for your own good do not follow the “Meta” train because you fall victim to those who will whine on the forum or quit the game once the nerfs hit your build.

However,there is a class reset voucher on the way but they won’t give those like candies.Just be careful what you choose and make sure it’s really what you want versus what people tell you should go.

1 Like

In this game, PVP is a joke now.
The balance is awful.(skill, weapon/armor, class…, bug)

If you wanna have nice time in this game, go PVE.
And thinking about your “own” build.

oh if you just want win in PVP, just ready to pay for armor/weapon and pick a meta build.

No one is pushing me to do anything. I am simply stuck between:
Cleric2, Diev3, Miko, Kabba, Inquis
OR
Cleric2, Diev3, Oracle, Kabba, Inquis.

I want to play Inquisitor, and I want to participate in pvp (and gvg). I just need help deciding; Oracla vs. Miko.

So far, it seems like Oracle would be the better choice from what you have said.