Tree of Savior Forum

PvP/GvG Warlock

What you think?

Energy Bolt: Useless on High LvL even with Sleep Atrribute LvL 0/15
Lethargy: Have good attribute on LvL3 so 3/15 and max Leathargy:Enchance,soon as possible
Sleep: One of the best control spell in the game 15/15
Reflect Shield: Low dmg from reflect cuz we going up INT,not SPR. But we got 11 wizard skill points to use after full build. instant cast+you can buff you party on mass PvP/GvG,better choise than energy bolt 11/15
Earthquake: Very Low DmG but have instant cast,AoE and knock down enemy on the ground so 1/15
Surespell: On lvl5 you got 15sec duration and 15sec cooldown,dont put more than 5 points 5/10
Magic Missle: Instant cast,mass dps. Must have 5/5
Quick Cast: One of the best buffs,Quick Cast gives you 50% cast speed and 50% M.DMG with lvl5 atrribute. Must Have 5/5

Electrocute: Very nice spell for PvE but not good for PvP 0/15
Stone Curse: Long Cast time,easy to interrupt,no point to take this skill if you dont whant to max lvl it,for me is bad choise 0/15
Hail: Nice AoE skill,25% chance to “Freeze” enemy if you got atrribute lvl5 15/15
Prominence: Instant cast,just extra dmg,good vs meele characters. 5/15
Meteor: One of the strongest spells in the game,possible to one shot other player,long cast time so always combine it with “Quick Cast” and “Sleep”. 10/10
Freezing Sphere: Freezing Sphere not freezing enemies,but have nice dmg 10/10
Rain: Very Long Cast time,usless for PvP. Some ppl lvl it till 1 but not me,we dont have “Electrocute” so 0/5
Frost Cloud: Nothing Special,just dmg spell 5/5

Pole of Agony: Nice DpS spell 5/5
Invocation: Very nice PvE skill,lvl5 attribute gives u 30% dark property atack and 15% for your allies. But totaly useless for PvP 0/5
Dark Theurge: Nice DmG,melee characters should ten times to think before atack you 5/5
Mastema: Some ppl says is not realy good… Maybe for PvE not,but for PvP is perfect-instant cast,good dmg 4/5
Evil Sacrifice: Long Cast time,normal dmg. You should combine it with “Quick Cast” and “Sleep” and use it on range characters then “Meteor” on cooldown 1/1

I can’t think since its all a mess, make it on tosbase and post the link it generate after you save the build. Then you can use the icons and your thoughts about it and everyone can start discuss about it.

is mastema really that good? the damage feels like 2 tics of frost cloud and cast animation is annoyingly long. Even if invocation is not pvp based it might be worth investing cause… nobody does pure pvp at this point of the game :V
I would agree with the other skills. Electrocute trigger rage is way too small to be used effectively in pvp.

We got a choise lvl up “Invocation” or "Mastema " Mastema is not very strong but is better choise for PvP than “Invocation”. I am agree "Frost Cloud animation is annoyng but for 5 skill points this skill good enough.

I meant the casting animation for mastema was annoying for what little it does. Dont see myself using mastema in pvp and by getting it over invocation you sacrifice a ton elsewhere.

a pvp class doesn’t use ele3, uses kino 3 because raise and pole aren’t cleansable by PD

Well, I don’t think this build is good for pvp because you haven’t any skill to control the target or protect your self, for that you would have to pic one or two cicles of cryo or other control class.

With this build you have control. “Sleep” one of the best control in the game. Stay in “Hail” (on max lvl 20sec duration,large AoE have 25% chance to freeze enemy every hit)
Thats meteor in use