Tree of Savior Forum

PvP Guild Wars, Castle Siege and MOBA mixed concept

That kind of class should belong to Archer branch. But archer already has Sapper. Maybe that can be the higher version of Sapper.
I personally want a class that can ride carriage to carry other players and move faster in each map, including in warzone.

First, pardon me because Iā€™m the pragmatic type.

The concept is nice and all but i believe the real execution will be a huge mess.
You can develop it to entirely a new game. The scope too big.
It has full blown castle sim system after all.
I wonder how the system requirements will be if it really happens.
Even the current reqs is quite high for some people.
Nevertheless, if thereā€™s really a game with a concept like yours I will definitely play it :wink:

I think field/territory war like in ALOā€™s Emblem War would be a good alternative.
All maps become PK area. Thereā€™s a monument/landmark/core in each map that you must capture.
As a plus, we can do bot-killing all teh way.

1 Like

Guild Vs Guild is a MUST HAVE.
Some type of siege, that is a amazing experiencie with guildmates. RO War of Emperium were better than any raidā€¦ All guild members speaking, planning, asking help, fighting together against the invader guildsā€¦ RO is the only one game that made me travel 500 km to meet my guildmates in real lifeā€¦ War of Emperium bounded us a lotā€¦

Believe me, Guild Vs Guild sieges are the best thing for an MMORPG.

I would agree with maybe down the line.

The game is not perfectly balanced for large scale pvp and this content would alienate a lot of the classes. Other types of mass pvp, such as enabling guilds to do extra profitable trade styles if they have all of their users forced to have open pvp on or something, may better conpliment them, and even then you have the split content problem many mmos have.