Tree of Savior Forum

PvP Focused Wizz Builds Recommendations

After the wizz rework, a lot of builds became viable, we all noticed that. However, I was wondering which combinations could be viable in PvP (I have almost no experience with). I would really appreciate if you guys could describe the pros and cons or explain the main combos of your pvp build. Thanks in advance!

edit: typo

Well, I have a W-Cryo-Psy3-Rune-Warlock-Shadow

Isn’t the most popular build, I think, and I don’t have nothing really op as equip (what I think that is the major aspect of a “pvp build” in tos). But I have some good balance between offensive and defensive.

• Cryo give me ice pike, that allows me to freeze my enemies / to atk I have the Ice shard combo

• Psycho have a lot of skills that reduce the mobility of players - gravity pole, psych press, telekinesis, heavy gravity, magnetic force and raise (and they do really good damage) and I still have teleportation to make an emergency escape from really hard situations

• I’ve chosed rune caster for the bonus of rune of ice, but after de revamp, the skill rune of protection becamed really good for defense / rune have some good offensive skills, but I think that the cast time make that skills awfull for pvp.

• Warlock just for the dark bonus/ but the pole of agony + psych pressure can do really good damage

• Shadow have hallucination and shadow pool, two really amazing defensive skills/ shadow thorn 4 overheats with an atk base of 3.1k.

I don’t kill a lot because my best equip is an +11 heart of glory T6, but I’m very slippery and annoying.

1 Like

Thanks! Do you know anything about featherfoot on pvp?