Tree of Savior Forum

[ PvP ] Catalansair (5/29/17 UPDATE: final skill revamp)

Yeah but dethrone gets countered by revenge sevenfold so easily, half the time it kills yourself instead. Same with Gae Bulg

@Tanzen, can u answer me if, when u use swd’s buff while Durandal r equipped n than u swap weapon, d buffs duration n level still up 2 lvls?

yes, barrier, concentrate and restrain.

1 Like

Dear Tanzen, i need your help once again!
So, i’ve done a PVP Full DEX CataLancer - i think i might followed an outdated guide - and now it is fully reset: skills and Stats.
Would you help me with the skill and Stats Distribution?
I think going like this for Skill: https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11117778h.235c6a85.112c3f415a65.25.1431415465
(no idea for the leftover points)
This is a preview; now he only have Trot 15 and Rush 5.

And for Stats, going like: 30 DEX, 110 CON and rest in STR. Lancer already have a very high block pen, so i don’t think that missing this DEX will cause much difference.

One of my biggest questions is about Gung Ho x Concentrate: Since i’ve went full DEX, i’ve put Concentrate 15 and Gung Ho 0. Now i don’t know what to do. Is Concentrate any worthy without dex?

The char is made only for PvP purposes!

Thanks for the attention!

Considering future changes specially the damage nerf inside TBL, this will be my new skill set:
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11117778h.235c6a85.15253f455a65.253575.1331415565

Use Gung Ho instead If you are investing high in STR. Lancer does have high block penetration, lvl 5 Initiate gives +500 last time I checked but I’m not sure if its enough to fully nullify block builds like pelthoplitemurmillos.

Btw, I am not a lancer anymore, I reseted to catagoon and considering to return to Lancer class when rank reset reward is given out from Adventure Journal.

Best of luck.

1 Like

Yeah, thanks!
The 15 leftover points in the Swordman build is for Gung Ho 15, right?

Yes, i was getting like 890 Block Penetration with my char when it was Full DEX; i think the 500 from Initiate might be enough for most of the enemies.

I saw that you’ve changed to catagoon, but since you had so much experience with CataLancer, no harm in asking, right?

Just one last question: considering the changes to teambattle league, 30 DEX, 110 CON and rest in STR is a good stats distribution?

Thank you so much for helping me!

Yes, the leftover points in swordsman class is for Gung Ho 15

Yes, you will have decent accuracy through stats and block penetration through lancer buff. The only issue I see is the uptime of that buff, so in longer fights at some point you will have no block penetration.

You are welcome, ask anytime and Ill answer if I can. :slight_smile: