Tree of Savior Forum

PvP cata-goon build

sorry i don’t remember what happened on may 5th, it’s been awhile lol.

Nm just found it.

[quote]A list of things that I think should be nerfed or changed in PvP for the balance, off the top of my head, that we have right now on iToS:

1. Iron Hook :stuck_out_tongue:
  2. Raise
  3. Revenged Sevenfold
  4. Full Draw
  5. Stone Shot
  6. Broad Head
  7. Poisons
  8. Restrain
  9. Rush
  10. Coursing
  11. Shield C block
  12. Ausrine
  13. Missile Hole
  14. Magnetic Force
  15. Subzero Shield
  16. Long CC chaining
  17. Cloaking
  18. Marching Fire
  19. Hanging Shot
  20. Levitation
  21. Damage
  22. Stone Skin
  23. Revive
  24. Pear of Anguish
  25. Prophecy
  26. Death Sentence
  27. One Inch Punch
  28. Joint Penalty
  29. Installation durations
  30. Gohei
  31. Frost Pillar
  32. Sleep
  33. Stop
  34. Telepath
  35. Camoflage
  36. Telekinesis
  37. Impaler
  38. Dark Theurge
    [/quote]

Looks like we can mark off lots of stuff lol.

In addition to the CC chain nerf, iron hook will be fixed to max duration of 10 sec (lets hope for 5 sec next) :P, Ein Sof hp increase reduced by half, hp from Heal nerfed to half too lol

Can’t believe i forgot to put Heals and Ein Sof on my 1st list lol, oh well… still so far so good, making nice progress.

1 Like

Make iron hook 5 secs but make it auto-connect with your target and I will bite!

Well guys, looks like soon we’ll be able to cross Revenged sevenfold off my list xD
Duration will get changed to 7 seconds
heal CD will also get changed to 50 sec xD

They’re slowly getting there, can’t wait to see what happens next lol

1 Like

Waiting for the “cleric too weak quitting tos” threads, but that wont happen they will probably just get some unmentioned super buffs to compensate. :stuck_out_tongue:

holy ■■■■ nerfing revenged sevenfold is a very big deal. too bad dethrone does ■■■■ damage without good weapon now

oh hey maybe then i can go back to miko. Only reason I went Kabbalist is because it is OP as ■■■■ and im not ashamed to admit it.

EDIT: for those wonder, the ktest skill planner has this for r7x:

value = 60
if PVPMode
value = 7

they’re finally implementing the good changes when PvP is completely dying lol…IMC slow as **** srsly. Happy for this change but I still think they took way too long to nerf heal and revenged 7x.

1 Like

xD yeah i know how ya feel

but bright side is, if they balance pvp and add some more pvp content lots of players will be up for it

1 Like

is steed charge worth using now? Just tried it now and the range is a lot better than before.

Haven’t been playing this game at all ever since the combat rebalance when cata-goon was gutted (build is still garbage atm), but it seems with the newest patch Dethrone has an on/off toggle for Dethrone knockback now, for what it’s worth.

1 Like

Cata still more compatible with Lancer than Goon.

Not sure if Soar is working “as described” now (launches/knocks enemies in the air), but if it does then that’s a good improvement, albeit still lacking for the class as a whole.

Looks like we’re going to wait a little longer and be hopeful for circle 3.

Both those changes are pretty unsubstantial since Rush isn’t anywhere close to the PvP weapon it once was, and steed charge was completely shitty and will probably remain shitty so.

Anyways, gonna wait for Dragoon r3 first to see what’s in store for us.

I will test dragon soar when I get a chance I guess xD. Busy playing other games atm (Witcher 3, Nier Automata, I am Setsuna, Blue Reflection)

And honestly, I’m having a lot of trouble adapting to the new doomspike (always charge it up first but then realize it doesn’t need to be charged anymore, so I miss the target), might end up replacing that with steed charge to see.

1 Like

Since the patch last Tuesday introduced adventure journal rewards like stat/skill resets and a rank reset, I thought I’d reset my Murmillo into Goon2. I gave a thought for a few minutes and realized it’s still not worth it if I want to have fun. XD

Nah don’t reset, you won’t have any fun after the switch since you’ll do 0 damage xD.

1 Like