Tree of Savior Forum

PvP build C3 wizard

This Build only for pvp , i know that all of this builds can be bad in pve and it is going to be hard lvling time.

PvP build based on Wizard C3
First i think about making cryo/psycho wizard for pvp , but Plague can buff full immunity vs status effects i decide to make build where core part is wizard C3
In late-game C7-C10(not yet released) dmg from skills of early proffesion will be weak and most likely not used at all, that is why wizard c3 looks good

1. Sleep good spell can be used in late-game ( if enemy dont have plague or dont have immunity buff, plague cant buff whole group )
    2.Sure spell ( spell that allow you to cast spells withoit interuptions very usefull in all stages of game )
  2. Quick Cast (50% cast spd + 50%dmg insane buff very usefull in all stages of game )
    4.Magic missles ( 5x missles that do some weak dmg , but it is 5x missles that do 370dmg +m.atk that can be very high in late game )

At rank 4 only imho only linker can be usefull in pvp ( in late stages of game )
link 5 target ( arena is max 5v5 )
link teammates to decrease dmg
and knot
Now problem is what to take rank 5-6-7
linker c2 offer sharing buff with teammates that can be used on teammates to increase their cast spd or for example plague doctor give u immunity to status and you share this buff with your other teammate.
Or for example you cast sure spell + quick cast and link urself to priest that can ressurect teammate on arena in fight without fear of interuption.
linker c3 offer stat sharing in theory this is cool spell , but if i share my 500int with archer or swordsman class they cant use int same as i dont need their dex. Maybe this buff can be good if u have high CON or Spirit ( increased m.def ) and 30 sec duration 60 sec cd seems bad to me.

C 5-6-7 can be used to take chronomancer who looks good for pvp in all stages of game .
Start from C6 there is rune caster who can be used in pvp with c3 wizard buffs and can be very good late game because of scaling dmg from rune of destruction 400% dmg +3000. Sure spell + quick cast in theory can oneshot enemy and if they are linked. + rune caster have some good buffs 100% hp and def +20 move speed ( base move speed 30 ) for example u buff cataphract ( i dont know if this 20 move speed stat with trot) but 70k hp cata with 70 move speed can smash into enemy and make some space for other teammates to win battle.

And rank 7 we can start pick some proffestion that offer us some dmg spells.
What do u think what build can be best for core C3 wiz?
3Wiz>Linker>3Chrono
3Wiz>2Linker>Runecaster>Warlock or Featherfoot
3Wiz>Linker>2Sorc>Warlock
3WIz>2Linker>Necro>Necro or warlock or Featherfoot

Maybe rank 1 psycho can be good to
Teleport , swap and Telekinesis ( good control spell if enemy dont have immunity )

Plague Docter doesn’t have immunity to swap and telekinesis.
If your that worried about Plague Docter’s go Wiz3>Elem3>Warlock
So you can just spam the alphabet at a safe distance.

Featherfoot is for pve (its not canon for pvp but its preference if u dont mind)
Now whats going to decide your build is if u want to be support or dps
3wiz>2Linker>Necro>Necro seems interesting
I hear you need at least linker2 to be relevant

Your 3Wiz>2Linker>RuneCaster>Warlock is also the one i’d say is your best bet.

What does alphabet skill do ? warlock dont have it

your joking right? Alphabet is the abc’s. Ya know the 26 letters? Its American letters.

oh ok , i taught this is some kind of skill xD

Isn’t Telekinesis coded as rank 1~2 CC?
Afaik, it was.

Not that i would complain for even just one actuall CC skill from Psycho not being useless on PvP against PD… (Swap not really being a CC, tho its useful)

i read in mechanic guide that Telekineses from psycho and Impaler from Cata isnt status and cant be ignored. But someone on stream tell me that plague can save against Impaler if Cata doesnt have lot of accuracy.

It is not. Kino dat PD! c:

PD isn’t immune to alot of stuff, like vacuum from Frost Pillar, Kino’s “cc”. Lots of movement stuff still affects it. Need clarifications on knockdowns though, like from falcon or energy blast. I know raise should work on PD.

@Wurmheart

Oh really? Cause there was that big “mechanics of tos” file listing all Kino CCs as rank 1 or 2.

Maybe it was just a placeholder or devs changed it. Well, if some skills really work, then i can make my pyrokino in peace of mind.

Being pyro wont help you much, but kino certianly will. Although since you need to get close you dont really stand a chance, unless you abuse warlock’s range.