Tree of Savior Forum

[PVE] - Wiz3>Ele3>Warlock - skill points distribution

Hello everyone! I’m doing an PVE focused build, but i have some doubts of wich skills are worth or not… and i really would apreciate some guidance…

WARLOCK PATH

Wiz3>Ele3>Warlock

BUILD 1 - ENERGY BOLT FOR EASY LVLING

BUILD 2 - EARTHQUAKE CC

After this said i need to ask:

WIZARD

:question: Energy Bolt :question: LvL. (1~??)
I loved this skill (Overheat, low Cast time, easy to cast, have some AoE), i know that skill does not scalle as well as earthquake, but is so neaty and easy to use… Should i spend 5 points here just for quick lvling?

Reflect Shield
Worth put 3 points here? or should save to max Earthquake :question:

ELEMENTALIST

:fearful: I HAVE NO CLUE WICH SKILLS ARE WORTH HERE NEED GUIDANCE! :fearful:

ELETROCUTE AND HAIL LvL 15 :question:
STONE CURSE, USELESS :question:
METEOR 5~10 :question:
FREEZING SPHERE WORTH :question:
C3 SKILLS :question::question:

WARLOCK

NO CLUE I HAVE JUST READ DESCRIPTIONS AND SAW VIDEOS…AND LVLED UP WHAT SEEMS TO BE NICE

Only one point should be on energy bolt. The skill doesn’t scale well and additional damage is low.
One point should be put on lethargy for the double hit with earthquake.
Reflect shield is no good. Takes up a buff slot and scales bad.
Earthquake should not be maxed out. Only remaining points should be put on it.
If you want, surespell can be maxed as well if you don’t want to rebuff as often and remaining points don’t really have much else to go on.

Electrocute and Hail should have 14-15 points.
Stone curse is useless.
Just one point on prominence is fine.
You can put one point on freezing sphere.
Frost cloud should be maxed, just one point on rain.

Invocation, dark theurge should be maxed. Have evil sacrifice and remaining points should go to pole of agony. Mastema is not as good as the other skills.

4 Likes

Thank You for your time!

do you think you can post a skill distribution of w3 > e3 > lock1?

I’ve just did one to myself…

[EDIT] DO NOT FOLLOW THIS BUILD !!! DO NOT FOLLOW

thanks ill use this :slight_smile:

why is invocation and dark theurge maxed over pole?

Don’t max Earth quake not worth it.

And for energy bolt you either get level 5 minimum or you don’t get it at all.

Pole of agony’s CD is pretty long. Invocation and dark theurge are going to be more consistent overall.

i see… but isn’t dark theurge somewhat counter intuitive in that it requires a mage to be near enemies? Does it reduce damage or serve any defensive purpose?

also, how does invocation work exactly? somewhat like a one time fireball which requires dead enemies first?

You can use evil sacrifice to attack with spirits summoned by dark theurge. As far as I know, it doesn’t reduce any damage but it may useful if you are getting swarmed. Invocation works more or less how you described it. Kill enemies and get spirits for the duration of the skill.

What would stat allocation look like for this build?

4:1 Int:Con should be fine.

How much SPR should i get on this build?

No point in spirit is doable with this build. Not too many heavy sp abilities. All ability have decently long CDs too.