Tree of Savior Forum

PVE Swordsman Build

I’m new to the game and was wondering what’s a good swordsman build. I tried finding one online, but they are all outdated builds. TIA!

what role do you want?

farmer?
bossing?
tank?
AOE master?
party leecher? (My favorite!)

1 Like

Farming or bossing would be great.

1 Like

sw farmer watch this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_0WLoZ2_IhI&list=PLV8phzJQuqQBxzh3_GBQZIepmFLUlqMTX

Thanks! Do you have a link for the skill build that I can follow?

https://tos.guru/ktest/simulator/?tinyurl=y9yen2km

what about Barb instead Doppel, or even Fencer?
That Double Pay for the loot buff thing is kinda lame and even makes u way easier to get killed -if its not for the pelta in thebuild-

barb is viable too, of course. Doppel taken for AOE DPS, DPE is bonus, not the main reason. does barb have better AOE DPS than doppel?

In the case of fencing, relying only on Cyclone and Punish (which i haven’t used since RE:) doesnt seem like the best option
Barb and Doppel… both are pretty good but the atk speed bonus from Frenzy helps a lot with the Fencer/Mata skills
Anyway, gonna run for Mata > Pelta > Barb for the survivality while farming

punish actually is good too, lv 15 punish+atb lv 50= 999% SFR.
I never use rapier so cant comment on mata+fencer

Well since u shared that build for Mata i assumed u were a rapier user õ õ

Anyway, im still trying to see how far i will get on CM by myself with a 380 +10 7*, gonna try Fencer instead Pelta after that and if everything fails, i may go for a Hacka build, just for the fun and the sword + shield tankability

hehe, that is greyhiem’s video, not mine

Dopple/Barb/Peltasta for PvE start up character.

Dopple is beast AoE, Barb buffs Dopple, Peltasta will allow you to farm harder areas with Auto-Swap Hardshield buff, while dopple/barb is enough dmg.

If you’re in full Velcoffer you can drop Peltasta for Highlander to make a fully optimized DPS rotation.

Barbarian is best in slot class for pretty much every build there is. Frenzy/Warcry buffs are too strong to pass.

2 Likes

i tried mata-pelt-dopp today, it is really fun with so many AOE skills. Mata’s Paso double+doppel’s punish combo animation is very very satisfying!

1 Like

you can also use Corrida Finale + Punish :blush:

corrida finale doesnt knock down the enemies, only push back, so not punish-able

but it does work :smiley: try it ~
i use punish after the first bull hits the mob.

hmm, wont it be a waste of DPS? i will try it when i get chance tho. Sadly this build is lacking at bossing department, need to depends on doppel’s 2-H combo

yup, you do need Doppel’s 2-H combos to have good DPS. and Punish doesn’t work on bosses