Tree of Savior Forum

PvE Psychokino AoE Build - First Attempt [Need Help]

Alright, i know nothing about builds so i’m gonna ask, is this viable for PvE?
I pretty always do party with a friend who is Cleric/Cleric/Bokor (he want to do bokor C3 and then druid, i think) so i don’t know if it’s a good build to play with him.

Still, if it’s viable, which stats should i use with it? 3:1 Int/Spr with some point on Con sometime?

That build is super weak and you will hate yourself until you reach Warlock where then Warlock will carry the rest of it.
Psychokino is one of the weakest options you can take as a PvE player.
For PvP it’s alright. Hell for PvP your build is probably fairly strong.
Your main gimmick will be Level 5 ice walls with PP, but you could have just as easily opted for more Cyromancer points. You’re also getting Thauma fairly late at a point where it’s flat effects are losing relative potency.

I would drop the Thaumaturge for Necro or Cryo. But I find that Psy is actually pretty splendid in PvE once you get C2 and can start stunning. Bossfights with ranged minions will be a chore though.

My reasoning behind dropping Thaumaturge is due to the lack of utility just 1 circle gives…and so late in the game youd be better off bolstering your DPS through more direct means. Swell is nice for mobs,honestly you could ignore all advice and still have an entertaining and useful character.

I find that my Cryo1 Psy2 is really great and picking out a single target and making sure it cant live, AS WELL AS smashing a large group with Psychic Pressure.
Magnetic Force is kinda “meh” I feel as though its exclusion of targets that are right in the thick of it can be annoying. Its handy for facing a mob and just tapping the cast button so it casts right in your face, helps drag mobs off your character…but again Ive noticed its unreliable.

I plan on going Sorc c3 due to my low spirit stat build.
Telekenesis is just plain fun.

Please don’t necro dead threads.

Also that Delcas guy has no clue, don’t listen to him.