Tree of Savior Forum

[PVE] Necromancer or Feather Foot?

Sup m8s.

I’ve tried a lot of builds already (almost all on 200ish lv).
But now im kinda tired of “hit thousand times” to kill some few mobs, and im know itll get even worse on higher lvls.

So, i’m trying to build a Wiz3 Linker build (which seems really what im looking for - fast AoE). What can i use to end this build?

I’m not into Elementalist, so i have few options:

1 - Wiz3 Link2 Thau FF2
2 - Wiz3 Link3 Wlk2
3 - Wiz3 Link2 Necro3

What do you think?

• Edit - -

Also, what about FF + WLK? Like Wiz3 Link2 Thau1 FF1 WLK1?

If you want PvE only and not lots of bossing damage more of a solo playstyle, the first build is optimal.

For parties and overall best Wizard DPS take build.

Necro 3 is lame, all you got is Flesh Cannon, it will eventualy fall off.

2 Likes

The second build? If so, WLK2 is prefered in party or the FF thats not?

I love team play, and kinda like to offer some few support if possible, but this time i want get some nice and easy damage xD

To be honest about Necromancer, i kinda prefer do by my self than let my summons do, but ive seen some videos that Necro output a solo DPS AoE that was really solid, thats why hes on the list.

FF is better for parties overall if you are considering only grind parties. That’s because you apply Decay which makes Archers hit 100% more damage (might be great at level 315 dungeon for example)

It’s not as good at bossing though, which is important in this game.

Linker 3 is better than Linker 2, Thauma 1 is nothing support-wise, you take it for Full INT Blood Curse combo.

Both are very solid choices for PvE, not sure if Blood Curse works on PvP but it would most likely be pretty great there too.

1 Like

My guess is that admins should make it impossible to make a new topic with build help, unless you define what would you like PvE or PvP.
I would take the first build for PvE surely. Thauma is for the swell body/decay combo to one-shot any non-status-immune mob. You can also go almost full int for transpose/blood curse. For PvP you almost need Psy2 at some place. And FF is never good for it, even with Blood Curse(it works, but you waste 60-80% hp which you can not recover properly without a cleric in PvP). In PvP you just flying around and wait your team die.

number 2 maybe. Linker does not work very well with the new mobs(280++)

I’m sorry for that mate, i’ve just forget about it. I’m too used to PvE that i even forget about PvP, never done to be honest.

I see, i’m really in the mood to try this one too. Thx for the help m8.

Why not m8?
I’ve not reached to endgame content with any char.
Could u please explain me why?
Also, why WLK2 above FF2?

There are lots of immune link mobs in 300 content which shuts down your linker circle already. I’d go with 2nd choice too if you really want that path

1 Like

I’d like to think otherwise… We wont know for sure. Many lower rank skills receive significant improvement up till this point, most notably the one through skill such as Zaibas + Storm Calling, then there’s also the one through item ( Agni Necklace / other [unreleased] elemental necklace ), or just direct improvement towards the class skills itself ( the recent Sapper, Thaum, etc buff, though maybe these particular ones are still underwhelming in rank 8 content? Not sure )

LoL, its kinda scary xD
Im wondering about WLK against FF tho. Necro seems a nice AFK farmer but if ill make this char for fight probably shouldnt wise choice.

The FF/Thauma dont go well on the 300+ content tho? Or just linker?

When released, i really think about choose this one, but nowadays, seems like more for AFK farming than for fighting. Theres a lot of ppl making krivis3 for zaibas + meltis to use with R8 storm calling, also now a lot of ppl planning pyro3 (the same ppl that made fun of it some time ago like “weak endgame class pff”)

I was more in the healers patch, but like ive said, im kinda bored to hit 200 times to kill something, so linker + wiz seems nice to me. Also, it was nerfed already, probably should be more safe now.