Tree of Savior Forum

PvE Content Videos

A thread basically to promote your Tree of Savior’s Youtube/Twitch channel (since there’s none).

Do you feel like sharing your plays with your favorite class on Challenge Modes, Unique/Legend Raids, Guild Raids, World Bosses or related PvE content but you can’t find the right place to share it? This is the thread for you!

Simply use a tag # with your build and the content of your video, so people can find the videos they are interested in, on an easier way.

Here i go:

Swordsman - Peltasta - Barbarian - Doppelsoeldner

Challenge Mode

4 Likes

:v

3 Likes

Awesooome very nice run

2 Likes

Swordsman - Highlander - Barbarian - Doppelsoeldner

Misrus Hard : 4 min 45 seconds

2 Likes

The new and improve Former Fantasy Library

1 Like

My dot build (PD-Krivis-Druid) for Misrus Hard
Took me 4 mins with all challanges. (my best run so far was close to 3 min kill)

3 Likes

My build (Pyr-Ele-Tao) for Misrus Hard

The video thumbnail is the 1st run, and the video is the 4th and 5th runs.
My best run was 1.8 mins kill this week.

2 Likes

i have this build on an alt i love it, its so much fun, are you atributes really high? to be able to defeat the doge?

1 Like

All my attributes are maxed…
but the most important are:
Guardian Saint (to make Aukares/HF lvl 1 enough) and all DPS skills ofc.
I also reach 21k (Appraiser buff) magic attack roughly with a rod with 1400 crit rate without moringponia shield ichor procc, but its up 100% usualy since i have block rate gems/gear

1 Like

what about if im using a wastrel 2h mace ichor? would it be viable?

:smiley:

1 Like

Sorry to answer so late, i was on a business trip… well it mistly depends on ur magic attack and defense abilities. I mean u can always try it, and see if it works or not. If u have any questions feel free to ask.
Short information on my gear: im using leather varna armor (smugis set) rod + shield and drakonas lynnki sit. In my top/bottem i have red gems combined with ignas plate ichors for additional block chance. Im focusing a lot of my gear into block to trigger my shield (moringponia shield ichor). I reach 40k PDed and 30k MDef roughly. My crit rate is about 1400 with my buffs and 2800 when my shield triggers. (Zalciai adda another crit chance/rate bur its bot shown - in the end i reach crit cap on everything). My magic attack is at 20k (21k with overestimate). My healrating is at 4k. Block rating at 800.

1 Like

Paladin Inquisitor vs The Doge hard :smiley:

2 Likes

Finally, the Vaivora’s Hero title!

1 Like

Solo Legend Skiaclipse 34 sec
Klaipeda server
Clear time record 2/21/20

2 Likes

Now I know… you guys are machines :haha:

do you or your partymate happen to have this video but from other perspective? Because some gimmick doesn’t apply to the one holding agro

Misrus in 14 seconds

3 Likes