Tree of Savior Forum

Pve / Bossing Necromancer build

I’ve read alot on Necromancer. It was the first class I was going to try out in CBT. Unfortunately I did not even get to rank 6. The build I was going for was for necromancer listed below.

I’m more of a Bossing player not much into PvP. So here goes, please let me know what you think. I see a lot of Necromancer builds using linker and sorcerer but I change it up a bit. I’m not focused too much on AoE, only slightly.

Wiz3 -
Energy bolt does not seem very useful, I feel it to be a waste.
Lethargy gives an additional 100% damage to a single target. Maxed out gives you a nice timeframe of 30 seconds. Although with sleep for pve or even earthquake for more AoE, i could do half and half and still be able to have lethargy up at all times.
Magic spell, sure cast, reflect are self-explanatory.
Thaum2 -
My focus is damage and Bossing with the option of small AoE from wiz3. That’s why I did not choose linker as it’s more of a full support kind of class in my opinion.
Swell right and left arm for more damage and defense.
Swell body for more exp and drop rate, I also heard pets/ summons are able to enlarge with the skill? Please let me know.
Shrink body more of a leveling skill but maybe the points will be better on transpose as an emergency get away, unless they haven’t fixed the max HP changing without the HP bar filling up at the use of the skill. Unless is meant to be that way then I do not believe is useful for my build.
Reversi for convenience.
Necro2 build was based on what most builds already have as I have no experience in it.

Please let me know your thoughts and any suggestions. Alot of this was made in hopes, like any other mmorpg. That after some time the class is fixed enough to be playable in many different ways. I mean I could always keep going with my QS and make musketeer already. But I want to build this up, so that when necromancer gets fixed it will be one of the best classes out there!

I’m typing on my phone also, if there are any errors please bare with me, been stuck at the train station for 3 hours haha.