Tree of Savior Forum

Put Diamond Anvil as a low drop rate item from Elite mobs

So, those diamond anvils that come with Leticia’s cube aren’t in any way obtainable by non-paying players, so I suggest you guys to put it as a low drop rate item from elite mobs, keep the golden anvil from normal mobs, and diamond anvils from elite mobs, or something like.
I started playing TOS during the CBT, bought the early access and played for a while, stopped because I got disappointed with the game at the time, got back now, and it was a lot better and you guys come with that cube, after I had a lot of trouble to just put my Manamana to +9, that diamond anvil that can only be obtainable by paying players?
And I was willing to spend with the game, I just put some money on my steam wallet and was about to buy a premium hair style and other cosmetics, but after that I’m thinking about not doing at all.

12 Likes

+1 agree with this.

Make them a purely random 0.002% drop in high level HGs or something, so their value remains high.

actual great idea
##############

I second this!

/20characters

I support this idea but my suggestion would’ve been to add them to world boss cubes because they are also very lacking in terms of drops.

Though I have to wonder if it’s even worth suggesting anything related to drops.
Seeing as how even an item that had multiple threads (Battle Bracelet) didn’t receive any changes.
Can’t hurt to try, I suppose…

/agree just put it in the game

Great idea! Diamond Anvils should be a highlevel drop!

Really, really good diea indeed. Let’s hope GMs actually see this

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.