Tree of Savior Forum

Purple class for all

hi,
i send this as ticket but in case you wanna read this i dont mind it
i believe the chance this idea come to real is low but im just gonna spit it out anyway
you can disagree all you want too

i was so devastated(lol) back when i know bokor is moved to wiz.now look at wiz, 3 classes of purples.they even keep releasing accesories or gears effect focus for summoners which means it has a special part in game. here i demanding purple classes for all.not for wiz only, not for my bias cleric, but for all.here are my ideas.

1.Swordman-> Centurion
whaaat? centurion was blue!!! i know… this class is so good but its a heavily team play focus class. so rather than make your party member become your minions, how about having minions yourself??make it more solo viable.i call it soliders spirit which we see often as blue colored soldier ghost npc. so the story is centurion is a knight that can call soldiers spirit and command them to make formations such as blocking formation, arrow formation, and any commander skills alike. the soldiers are rest in peace but this one guy bother them more and more :stuck_out_tongue: .a preimum costume that change one of the ghost into king zach with yello colored spirit instead of blue gotta be cool.

2.Cleric-> Marionettist
a tailor like which make dolls that somewhat possesed by holy spirit unlike homunculus which more involve science,magic and recklessness :stuck_out_tongue: . there are 4 dolls resembling 4 elements and you can summon them all at a time but they dont do AA. there also 4 skills attack which involve 2 of the dolls to make combination attack which means double element attack for each skill.also a combination attack of 4 doll will be cool.the coolest they can get is making premium costume that change all the dolls into some spiritual king doll alike. also a unique skill like changing enemy armor type(cloth,leather,etc) into a toggleable attribute type which we dont have yet.

3.Scout->Puppeteer
i seem to read somewhere that puppeteer belong to archer in tos.but i think scout is more suitable and i have a better plan for archer that noone can resist to play that build.So unlike marionettist that makes a doll this one guy create something that uglier than doll that controlled by chain alike which resemble scout alot now due to linker is in this tree. Something like scarecrow or the thing you see in effigy skill. Like a grimoire, you can command this puppet to move or focus attacking/skills on character, the difference is this puppet can copy all your skills and absorb all damage toward you while you stay safe not that far away.so unless you unlink the chain, all the skills you perform will be executed by the puppet. bunshin can copy and amplify damage but its temporary.this puppet got hp,last longer and can copy the skills while you stay a little far away, making scout can be rangy a bit.

4.Archer->Mechanic
robot theme may not fit in lithuanian lore, but im a type of guy who says “why not?” rather than just “why?”.its innovation. like how you sell those ranger costumes lol.So this class basically a continuation of cannoneer and matross.so what this guy summon? well its not exactly summon but its creating your own robot that you can ride (hopefully in town).it doesnt need to have hp also it will not boost your hp. it can also copy all the cannoneer-matross skills but not the other classes. maybe make falconer and hunter skills doable too except for skill like hanging shot etc. the robot also doesnt count as pet so imc will have time to create robotic pet or even robotic bird and sell it to this new class lover.by the time i also expecting robotic back costume like rocket booster. honestlly im gonna grab them all.

5.wiz…?
boo… you got enough
well maybe a continuation of alchemist homunculus class but i expect it to be red class.

when i read that they even introduce more legend accessories for summoner i be like “wow this is viable for very specific classes which all of them lies in one tree only”. the SPR may be a problem for physical type but i think its a trade off.