Tree of Savior Forum

Purify the toxic fumes Bug

Date and Time :Right now (29/03/2016 9:31 a.m. Brasília time)

Game Control Mode: Keyboard
Where it happened: Crystal mine f1, Purify the toxic fumes in 1F, third passage purifier.

Bug Description : After i beat the “boss” i couldn’t, for the love of god, find the third passage purifier part, so logged out real quick to see if it fixed it. Fought the boss again and didn’t get the part, thus i tried abandoning the quest and doing it again, now i have the parts needed but i can’t interact with the passage purifier.
Steps to reproduce the issue : (i’m kinda guessing the steps)

1. Log out of the game after killing the boss
  2. Kill it again
  3. Abandon quest
  4. Get quest again

Screenshots / Video :
http://imgur.com/a/YsUhH (3 images with descriptions)

System

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :
1 Like

Same problem as you friend abandoned his quest so I abandoned mine now I cant interact with the central one…

My report

1 Like

Bumping for great justice

SOLUTION FOUND!!!

1. Press F5 to go into quest log.
  2. Click “Abandoned”
  3. Click to get the quest again!!

I already tried to do that :confused:

I too was unable to interact with the passive purifier, but alas I have found a solution that worked for me.

After abandoning the main quest, I noticed I had two quests in my abandon list. The second one was specifically for killing the spectre. I accepted this quest and not the main quest line. Upon accepting this quest, the spectre spawned and I killed it again. This enabled me to interact with the passive purifier. After Interacting with it and getting the quest completed, I accepted the main quest line and it automatically finished and I was given the quest for 2F.

Hopefully this helps someone.

1 Like

^^
Woo that worked for me!

Omg It workt mljh8537 <3
solved :smiley: