Tree of Savior Forum

[Purely Cosmetic/Vanity Based Suggestions]

I know that something like this has probably been proposed many times before but my friends and I have come up with a purely cosmetic/vanity based wishlist for this game:

• More premium costumes, especially for Wizard and other classes who only received 1

• More hair dyes available via the TP Shop or Achievements

• Costumes that are exclusive to only the 3rd circle of each class; for example if you advance to Cryomancer Circle 3, you receive a specialized costume for attaining the final circle, but it is not available to Circle 1 or Circle 2

• More unique accessory slots; for example: A slot for back accessories like Wings or Capes. My Hubby thought of this when we noticed the angel and devil wing accessories sat on your head for some reason…

• A few costumes that are craftable or attainable via grinding, collecting, farming, boss killing, etc (without the use of TP) Maybe a few costumes tailored after some of our sexy or cool bosses would be nice.

• The ability to mix and match costume pieces, for example: Taking the shoes from one costumes and being able to apply them to another

• Last but most certainly not least: customizable skin and eye color. As an African American, I personally adore giving my characters nice brown skin that matches my own in real life. It makes me feel closer to my character and like my characters are virtual mini-me’s/avatars. It’s not necessary because I love my characters regardless, I just enjoy being free to see a cute anime version of myself on screen

Thoughts? Yes or No to any of these?

2 Likes

There are some nice ideas, i think most will be implemented in the future, but right now as you can see, there are major problems on the game that need attention.

On another note, i do hope they remove the enchant scrolls and the hats/accessories stats, it is clearly P2W zone.

just yes to all of them. seriously.

i was thinking about how the game needed a “backpack” fashion slot earlier today as well.

selectable hair color would be really nice too… maybe not -every- color, but there should be at least a couple of choices available at creation.

as for breaking up costumes (shoes from one, dress from another, etc…) that’s easy enough: just break the “costume” slot into a separate character sheet matching the original, but all of the slots apply “fashion” pieces over the default character outfit.

And backpack with +100 maximum weight will be nice

I just hope this don’t end up like RO or MS, where you equip a cosmetic and end up looking like this:

I would guess they may sell weight potions on CS for that, besides, you can get more carry weight with CON stats.

yea, i like the idea of a backpack to carry more weight… but +100 is like… nothing.

carry weight is 5000 + (5 * con) + (5 * str)