Tree of Savior Forum

Pure Support Wizard

Hello,

I’ve been wondering what everyone thing is the best Pure Support Wizard.

Like what stats to raise also?

Pure CON/SPR is what I’m assuming.

I’m hesitating between this one:

and this one:

My main issues with both is what skills is best for supporting.

Since I’m going to be 100% in a party, I don’t mind having zero DPS at all.

So Cyro C3 versus Linker C2.

From what I understand Cyro C3 might be slightly better then Linker C2 but that depends it seems.

Thanks to anyone that can help me decide or provide good information on Support Wizard.

i think the build 1 is better for a support party other is u try to see psycokino3? some of these skill can save the party in some dangerous dungeons

you have same idea as mine but i will go wi1 pyro1 link2 chrono3 instead so that i can joint penalty from my fireball.

Linker C2 for casual PvE like party dungeon and map farming, but Cryomancer C3 for more difficult content like Earth Tower/PvP/GvG.

Because with many freezing skills, Frost Pillar, with aid of Pass, you have tons Slow/Freezing ability, Linker’s with only 8-9 chains might not enough to handle that, at the same time Linker is much more common than Cryomancer C3 which have higher rate of overlap.

For that Cryo build I would take points out of Gust and put them into Snowrolling and Ice Spike instead. I don’t think Gust gains anything out of being leveled besides flat damage and the skill doesn’t have a damage attribute so you can’t multiply it either.