Tree of Savior Forum

PsychoSorc Build

Hi, Everyone

I was thinking about a new build, so… I thought I could mix the things I like together:

Came up with this…
Would this be viable or too much mana drain?
I would invest in SPR, something like
1 SPR 1 INT

go all spi and just get a good 350 weapon to trans 5 and up and your all set…

just my 5 cents, the moment you put Sorc in your build you should invest ALL in SPR, no int no other BS, just SPR. Rest stats you need you could get from equipment, but if you waste your char stats into anything but SPR you will loose 2x or even 3x damage on your summon, while your INT gives you less then 10% of your damage output.

So it’s either full SPR or no Sorc at all.
I tried some time ago on my alt sorc char to invest just the way you wanted and hell no, it’s like 5-10% more damage from my own spells with kino skills, but freaking much less damage for my summon , talking here about 15-25k per hit with INT vs 50-70k per hit with full SPR.

1 Like

Thanks you very much!

Thanks! I’ll reconsider everything

dont worry i use kino on my builds with spi build… your only problem is a good weapon… other than that your all set

1 Like

sorc 3 is worthless. just go sorc 1 if you want passive pet auto attacking, or sorc 2 for riding. don’t split stats. go 100% spr for sorc.
wiz1>pyro1>kino3>sorc1>thuma3 might work. fireball+psy pressure is pretty nice. especially if you position yourself so you’re hitting enemies with the psy pressure at the same time as hitting the fireball. thuma 3 will make the dps of this combo viable, as thuma buffs all scale nicely off spr. and swell left arm now adds +10% damage to your summon. wiz1>pyro1>kino3>sorc1>thuma3 could definitely work. you’d be bringing great party support too, with all the buffs and cc.