Tree of Savior Forum

Psychomancer best skills to max

Hello guys, I’m asking myself at the moment which are the best skills for a Psychomancer C3 here are my thoughts about it what would you say?

Psychic Pressure 15/15

Telekinesis 15/15

Swap 5/15

Teleport 0/15

Magnetic Force 1/10

Raise 4/5

Gravity Pole 5/5

Would you recommend this? Is it better to max Magnetic Force, many ppl max it many just let it at 1/10 I really don’t know what to do please help ^^

EDIT: My planned build http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/8995n3qxnx/ is it ok? Or would Pyro C3 and Psycho C2 be better?

Hello,

In my opinion, pyromancer doesnt synergise very well with a pycho C3. C2 pyro will help you only for pve in this case, and it’s gonna fall off late game . The Cryomancer synergy is obvious, and grinding with Wiz/cryoC1/PyschoC1 is good.

I would go for Wiz/cryo/psy/psy/psy/cryo/warlock, rushing psycho C3 because raise and gravity pole are just awesome for pve and pvp, cryo at rank6 for better Ice wall/PP combo, and subzero shield (very good for sustain and cc on both pvp and pve).

About the skills :

Wizard:

Sleep at 5, awesome CC

Psychokino:

Psychic Pressure at 15, awesome skill, pvp/pve, nuff said.

Telekinesis at 4, no more because the animation of the skill isn’t fast, you grab the target and then you have to hit X time depending on skill level, during this time you cant move, you can take damages, and you can’t cancel the spell; level 1/2 > 1 hit, level 3/4 > 2 hits, level 5/6 > 3 hits etc etc … If you take more than level 4, you will get stucked in bad situations.

Swap at 1, usefull for pvp and boss fight, you don’t need to swap more than one target.

Teleport 8/10, increasing level > increasing teleport range, awesome on emergency situtations, both pvp and pve.

Magnetic Force level1 in early circle, then fill with the points left. Good for cc with enhancement. Damages aren’t scaling, and pretty bad.

Raise 5, awesome skill, pvp/pve, nuff said.

Gravity pole 5, awesome skill, pvp/pve, nuff said.

Cryomancer :

Ice bolt level 1 for chance to freeze.

Ice pike level 10, early pve, and decent damages.

Ice wall level 10, cause icewall/PP combo, cc.

SubzeroShiel level 5, awesome skill, pvp/pve, nuff said.

Gust level 4, for CC, usefull pvp and pve again.

Warlock :

I didn’t play the class, ill let you test :slight_smile:

Here’s the tree : http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/vowyqspvjw/

Hope it will help you.

Good luck :slight_smile: