Tree of Savior Forum

Psychokino Mouse Support?

I decided to go Wiz>Cryo3>Psy2>War, but as I turned into Psychokino and started using Psychic Pressure and Telekinesis it dawned on me that I can’t move my character with the mouse and I have to move him around with the directional pad (or WASD).

Is there a way to map this to my mouse or am I missing something here?

It’s a very cumbersome “feature” and having that supported by that mouse as well would make it a lot easier. As of right now I am kind of regretting my decision but since I don’t want to restart my character I will suck it up.

Anyone who feels the same way that can give me some tips on how to remedy this? (Keyboard configurations and whatnot)

I’ll try to map PP & TK on mouse buttons to make it easier on myself if I can when I get back from work and report back.

I dont have any problems with psychic pressure…coz you cant really move with that skill like walking to another location something like that…you can only move your body by facing on what direction you wanted to face but you are still on the same place

You can change directions while using the skill which helps getting monster from all directions so they don’t hit you and cut your casting. The thing is, you can only do so with the direction pad (or WASD) and it’s cumbersome doing so if you play with a mouse.

I’ve been trying to get used to letting go of the mouse and using the keyboard and whatnot, it’s just hard after using the same setup on every MMO I’ve played for the past decade hahaha

It would help A TON if you could change directions with the mouse just like you can with the direction pad (or WASD) . I’ll figure something out.

1 Like

agree to that brother :slight_smile: