Tree of Savior Forum

Psychokino Main

What would be the best build to fit into Psychokino 3.
I was planning on going either Wiz-Cryo-Psyc-Psyc-Psyc- Warlock
or Wiz3-Psyc3-Warlock
I really want psychokino to be my main because I enjoy it a lot.
Some opinions would be lovely! a build for both pvp and pve would be helpful!

really for psyco3 i see this:
wiz3 is not good cause the cast is good in the skills of psyco.
cryo+psyco its a better choise for pvp, good combos started with frezz and psyco skills

1 Like

“Wiz3 is not cause the cast is good in the skills of psyco.”

Does that mean its good or not? I really don’t understand that sentence D:

Wiz 3 > Psycho 3 is good. Probably one of the better DPS progressions in the game. Really Wiz 3 with anything is pretty good given that Quick Cast is pretty necessary for dealing damage.

I’d say, don’t loose quickcast from wiz3 for your warlock. It seems to scale really well with psycho, and it will scale even more with warlock. +50% magic attack worth the hard time you’ll get as wiz2 (wiz3 seems ok now, Magick missile and quickcast got buffed)

is wiz3-psy3-warlock also good for pvp? or is it a strictly pve build

Psy3 is highly pvp compatible. Just take a closer look at the skills: you will have various stunlocks, positioning and a Teleport on top of that.

I found energy bolt to be usefull in pvp since it pushes player back and Interrupts Spells .
Cryo wouldn’t hurt as well, so it’s up to you.

this is so difficult I like both but can only choose one >_<. I might end up going for wiz-cryo2-psy3-warlock in the end because I enjoy pvp more xD. My only worry is if i’m going to struggle in pve later on with that build.

just try one and reroll later :slight_smile:

no seriously. i am certain that most of us might either reroll because plans dont turn out to be as expected or classes are being changed and suddenly your former beloved but weak class gets viable in pve/pvp.

or you grow to love your character and dont care if you do 10 or 20% less dmg then someone else. who knows?

since you love psy 3 badly and nothing in the world can change your mind - right now with 7 circles only the best option might be wiz cry psy psy cry rune psy - a ton of burst damage real nice for either short fights or really really long enduring boss fights where you can setup the combo perfectly and outburst any sustain damage

if you wanna loose a huuuuuuuuuge chunk of that burst - sacrifice rune for a cry 3 and youll have more CC on demand + potential dps increase of your member (tree magnet + freeze can increase a wiz3ele3war potential dps - just an example) - situational and might not cover the loss of your rune burst in many situations

if you wanna be more viable in terms of dps but less burst - and also being slightly less stationary you can go for warlock - but as said above it looses potential cause of the missing wiz 3 - but got a nice synergy with psy pressure to lock ppl down and still inflicting tons of “passive” dmg by the spirits surrounding you - kinda goes like this: freeze enemy - call spirits - psy pressure till death…annoying 1 v 1 but got hard counters in tfs (pds for example)

ty for the feedbacks I will take them into consideration! :smiley: