Tree of Savior Forum

Psychokino Full Int

Is it viable to be a Psychokino full int?
I mean, i don’t really need spr, since my skills are % based…

I’m currently level 56 and doing good, but I take too much damage, should i add some con?

I know someone that plays one of those… she has cryo magic too and very high defense

I’m cryo > psycho

Since both lack damage, I just pumped everything in int

Add enough con to not die constantly. The general rule of thumb is 3:1 or 4:1 int:con, but more int is always better if you aren’t getting your ass kicked.

2 Likes

if you can afford buffs in town like aspersion, wear full plate and a shield and you should literally take 1 dmg from pretty much everything within your level range

Well if you take warlock for example then there’s a big difference between having 400 sp vs 2k to play around with to use other skills that consume flat sp vs % based. You don’t want to be a lame duck after you do full channels for cd.

My growth will be
Wiz > Cryo > Psych C3 > Alch C2

I don’t really need SP…

I’m worried about my survivability

I’m having a hard time with some bosses, but in general it’s OK!
I was wondering that maybe I lack skills or equipment…

SP and con really will be the least of your problems. Psych c3 without wiz 2 at the very least for surespell is a waste.

Difinitely no where a waste lol
you just need some professional to gather the mob.
wiz2 is a waste of 1 rank i can tell. you only get 1 skil
,sure spell. Even with sure spell you can still get interrupted by cc
which lv 130+ mob and boss always have cc skill. It’s also
absurdly stupid to just stand their, chaneling your skill while letting the ranged mob hit you, you gonna have to cancel skill anyways otherwise die.

By the time you reach Warlock you will have 1864 SP without single point invested in SPR and gear that increases SPR/SP. With gear and masteries you can easily go above 2k.

1 SPR point is worth only 13 SP (+10% rank bonus).
1 CON will increase your HP pool by 80.

I would start increasing SPR after lv200 and only when you really need more SP for full rotation.

1 Like

You shoul add some SPR and use Plate armor set

Thanks for the advices guys, what about con?

I’m Wiz > Pyro > Psycho > Elem

Level 117 with Con 37, Int 170, Spr 45.

I was dying so constantly at higher levels due that i didn’t had any con at all, now i survive pretty well, i use Rod+Shield and Cloths for the Mag Amp,

Have fun :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks
Just added some points in con, it made a big difference
8 con 98 int currently

It’s a waste.

False. Idk what kind of trash psychokino you’re running tbh but if you have problems doing full channels then you’re probably a glass cannon or you just have crappy positioning skills.

Yes because obviously 5 extra levels of sleep and reflect shield are absolutely useless.

Do you even play a psychokino? do you understand that psychic pressure and gravity pole both have CC components which lock the mobs up? Try mobbing better… try mobbing smarter… unless you just run to the middle of the map and start channeling your psychic pressure against 2 mobs. then again you did say you require a professional to mob things up for you.

Yes because that’s the only thing we ever have to worry about. Nevermind pvp scenarios when you can weather through autoattacks by archers or melees and follow through with your cast. but nope, it’s pointless according to you.

What i find absurdly stupid is your laughable knowledge of the class you’re attempting to talk to me like you know like it’s the back of your hand.

2 Likes

Yes and i guess let me know how that goes for whoever wants to try this build how that 2. something manapool will be for you once you get to higher level dungeons or pvp/gvg.

I went full int psychokino. But I stopped at 177. This is because getting one shot in missions consistently sucks. Especially since you always have boss aggro 24/7 if there is no tank.

I’m pumping the hell out of Con now. It’s way better! I’m level 153.

2 Likes

Are you going full con :O?