Tree of Savior Forum

Psychokino at rank 8 mobs

Hi all. How is the psychokino state currently? can handle rank 8 mobs? What other circles are the recommended for a psychokino3 build?

I have a Bokor/Plague Doctor and I can manage myself at maps 290+ without problems, that’s why I’m asking these :wink:

Thanks in advance

P.S: looking for a good rank8 psychokino pvp build :wink:

Pyro 3 kino 3 here, and while I didn’t have much problems to level this character all alone (except for grind, nobody is looking for a pyrokino in a grinding party), I got tired and gave up after 2 rank 8 maps.
Became sage, started questing in district 8 and spent about 7-8 minutes to complete a quest of "kill 8 mobs of this kind).
Basically mages can’t do ■■■■ in rank 8 pve content, so at least a kino has enough CC to survive.

You have a thread with kinos build for PvP tho.

Kino 3 is cool in grinding parties because of cc but as people are stupid they do…

1. Grind the wrong maps
  2. Still stick to R6 meta
    Actually if you grind with non-meta smart friends having a Kino is really nice. It’s viable, not best. It’s different.
1 Like

Ok, and… are rank 8 maps mobs inmune to psychokino skills?: like magnetic force effect, stun from psychic pressure, raise… can be soloed these mobs? I talk mainly to solo quests and so

The won’t resist Kino CC is actually very strong. Soloing is a pain because your damage is low.

I would look for an image I made about how it feels to be a psychokino…

but I think itt was on a now deleted thread :expressionless:

Kino is good if the mobs aren’t beating you up first and really close range, so you can tickle them to dead and really enjoy it :smiley: