Tree of Savior Forum

Psychokino as main?

Is it worth to build Psychokino R3? I wanted to play a Psychokino because i like the gameplay of this class. But it seems that the skills are a bit weak with high cooldown, so i wanted to ask if this class is any good in PvP/GvG and if i would have leveling problems.

Sry for my bad english, never had english in school. x.x

Psychokino is a good pvp class and if you pair it with cryo no it will have no problems in pvp or pve

1 Like

Gravity pole its also a great utility for aoe dps

1 Like

Follow the path you love TC…

Let the Psycho in you guide you to victory and fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will i have problems finding a Party for Dungeons? I mean the damage i’ll do is noch rly much and i dont know if any party want someone like that.

there is already auto match party for crossed server so it won’t be a big problem

if you pick wiazrd 3 before psy youll be almost unstopable with its combos.
my favorite one is: quick cast (will increase the number of hits)+sure cast (wont be interrupted and has a +50% damage attribute)+ psy pressure (with the stuinlock attribute). It kills bosses and players alone if you decide to spend all or most of your sp on it.

2 Likes

If you only wanna spam psychic pressure and magic missle, i guess? Some people see satisfaction in hitting mobs a lot than high numbers after all

first of all - your english is fine :slight_smile: dont worry about it too much.

@psychokino
according to this translation of korean patchnotes, psycho got some buffs in dmg and cooldown-reduction
http://pastebin.com/gRWPfJam

[Psychokino]

[28/01/2016]
    - Psychic Pressure Cooldown Reduced from 30s to 25s, Damage has been increased from 130.8 + 39.36 per skill level to 160.8 + 52.36 per skill level, SP Consumption is also reduced Psychic Pressure sp cost changed from (variable) to 1% per second.
    - Telekineses Cooldown Reduced from 40s to 30s, Skill Damage has also been increased from 172.08 + 47.04 per skill level to 160.8 + 57.04 per skill level.
    - Magnetic Force Cooldown Reduced from 40s to 25s, Skill Damage has also been increased from 303.48 + 77.16 per skill level to 433.48 + 107.16 per skill level.
    - Gravity Pole Cooldown Reduced from 45s to 30s, Damage has now been added to the skill ( 452.01 + 121 per skill level ), SP Consumption is also reduced.
    - Raise Cooldown Reduced from 60s to 50s.

[25/02/2016]
        - Swap: The skill effects not applying to enemy characters has been fixed.
        - Gravity Pole -  [Gravity Pole : Enhance] Attribute has been added.

[03/03/2016]
    Psychic Pressure 'AOE Attack Ratio Application' tool-tip information has been added.
    The Ratio is for the skill is now, [Skill level + 4]Targets.
     - LV 1 = 5 Targets
     - LV 15 = 19 Targets

Considering this I personally think psychokino is much more viable, especially with that immense cooldown of Magnetic Force from 40s to 25s. Still I have some trouble finding good videos of someone actually playing Psychokino c2 or c3 on kTos. I would be gratefull for any hints into the right direction. (\ :slight_smile: /)

I should add that IMC hinted to adjust some stats on iToS that might differ from korean Server. That’s why we cant be too sure of anything until the server actually opens.

Psycho-Necromancer

20 overpowered characters