Tree of Savior Forum

Psycho3 goes well with Pyro1?

I’m wiz pyro linker almost reaching rank 4. I dont wanna go for sorc and ele doesnt seem to worth without wizz3. As pyro 2/3 falls at late game, my ideia is to go for psycho in next 3 ranks and take wl/ff at rank7. Do you think its a good idea? My combo would be good bc linker and I would have good cc and dmg… Tell me what you think please, i really need more thoughts on this. Also, whats the best choice in this build at rank7? WLor FF? Thanks

Go for it. I’m a personal fan of pyro-link-psych-pyro-necro2

1 Like

Thank you! Saw your comment in other post, that made me go for this! So, you dont recomend psy3 or its just your preference going for necro?

Pyro really needs a touch of linker to play well with psycho. Aside from that though, Psycho3 is very nice for the summoning classes since it’s abilities are mostly channeled skills that disable enemies.

pyro-linker-psych3 has the issue that there isn’t a fitting T7 capstone. I think I’d end up doing pyro-link-kino-pyro-kino-kino if I wanted c3 kino on pyro-linker.

Also the Psychkino3 skill ‘raise’ makes creatures, flying, and thus immune to flame ground. Anti synergy is never fun. =(

So, you’d not recommend going psy3pyro1link? omg i dont know what to do hahaha

pfft, do what you like. The pyro-link-kino combo will work on most everything you point it at. How you build the character off that base is really up to your preference. If you get to circle 5 and think “I want more crowd control” take another circle of Kino to get a stun on Psychic pressure and a new area control skill. Want more damage? Pyro will do that for you. Want some new tricks? consider taking up sorcerer or cryomancer.
Or take things in a totally different direction and go like, linker3-featherfoot

The world is your oyster!

1 Like

thank you for that answer!