Tree of Savior Forum

Psychic Pressure is not Strike Anymore?

I’ve been on ICBT2, and played pyschokino as well.
But now, after some videos, i noticed that pyschic pressure aren’t hitting “strike +50%” anymore on plate users/mobs. Also on the database there’s no more “Strike” on the skill description. What happened?

It’s a bug, a class change, or a final state of the skill decided to get more balance into the class?

Someone please help me, i’m eager to create my main char, but i don’t know if i will take psychokino if the Pryschic pressure isn’t hitting strike anymore.

:anguished:

I don’t think it ever was. Or I missed something.

Magic does not have a damage type other than [Magic] (+50% on ghost)

anyway, my Wiz3 Psy2 (going Psy3) is super strong :3

1 Like

I remember to use it as strike damage against rock mobs on maso so far.

I’ve also create a build to improve that kind of damage on my new char, but now i got depressed with this.

But, anyway, can you please tell me why did u take Wiz c3 in this build? What do you pretend to do on the rank 7?

Because Surespell is almost mandatory and then you should just go wiz3 for Magic Missile (awesome) and Quickcast +50% dmg (doesnt matter about the cast time)

Rank 7 I’m not set on it yet, probably going Necromancer though!

1 Like

“Pretend”? Seriously? You have 2 very high dps classes to pick from at R7, which you can fit in by saving 1 circle slot by going Wiz c3 instead something else c3 x2.

Sure. I was thinking about it. Wiz c2 to take Sure spell, but i don’t know about wiz 3. I dislike to play as wizard as well, but just til rank 3 isn’t going to hurt.

MM and +50% dmg atr is op, my friend is using it to clean all the mobs on every map. But, i’m unsure that i’ll like to take wiz 3.

About necro, i really think that’s fun. I’ve played it on cbt2 too, love the bone minions. But i’m thinking about somenthing more “personal” doing directly damage.

Do you think that psychokino c3 is okay for PvE too?

Sorry about that friend. I don’t know english very well, so, if this word pick a wrong meaning, forgive me.

I mean “what will you choose on rank 7” or somenthing like that.

Anyway, i don’t think that Feather Foot is a great DPS class, and i don’t think that you can use both rank 7 in same build saving 1 of the circle slot, if it’s what you’re talking about.

1 Like

Necro 1 doesnt have skeletons.
It has the Shoggoth and also Flesh Cannon and Flesh Hoops, which, if you need to go up close with PP and GP, youll be able to use Flesh Hoops plenty.

And I hear Flesh Cannon is pretty strong with +50% dmg

Warlock has super long cooldowns so I dont think I want that

It’s ok. Sometimes people just deny the class potential after not reading latest news on skill changes. Kino got a nice buff this time around. Besides there are some good class synergies. Just wanted to make sure we were on the same page.

Kino c3 > Featherfoot works great in solo PvE. You can use Blood Sucking (ticks every 0.4sec) on mobs affected by Raise.

To be honest Wiz c2 Surespell was annoying due to short duration time. I wouldn’t go for Wiz c2 unless you have some sort of elaborate plan for a build and can’t live without the buff.
I was glad when I finally got to Wiz c3.

You can go like this:
Wiz c3 > Kino c3 > FF
Wiz c3 > Kino c3 > Warlock

If you went something else, you would end up with:
Wiz c1 > Cryo c3 > Kino c3
(assuming you want Kino c3 in your build)

1 Like

My purpose is leveling with my friend to PvE and a bit of PvP too. But i almost have sure that i’ll need BS coz i don’t have any plans to leveling with a cleric on the party.

Thx for the options. I will probably pick wiz c2 cause i’m sure about using sure spell every 15s, but i can’t take the 3rd rank with wiz c3 cause i have some builds to try out. I would love to see how kino 3 is on PvE too.

With Kino c3 you get 2 channelling skills: PP/GP. I don’t think there is that much room for casting something else. Warlocks DT was buffed and should last for 25 hits from what I heard. That should be plenty enough additional damage that just sits there and waits to be used at any moment for the whole skill duration. In addition all dyeing mobs leave mini bombs on the ground with and have dark attribute buff at lv5 of invocation. Should be fun with GP.

[quote=“Kagetane, post:10, topic:185176, full:true”] I would love to see how kino 3 is on PvE too.
[/quote]

Here’s Kino>FF PvE vid:

For PvP Kino c3>Warlock would be better than FF.

Cryo c3 > Kino c3 would be more beneficial to a party without Cleric on-board, due to the amount of CC it would bring. Works in PvE/PvP.

I hope you know that Surespell doesn’t protect against CC like knockbacks, it just saves you from flinching on getting hit. In 90% of the builds Wiz c2 is a waste of a circle. Can’t even remember how many people had to reroll, because taking Wiz c2 restricted them from creating a decent build that works.

Agreed. Do not go Wiz2 if not going Wiz3

In my case, i’m looking at SS just to cast my skills like GP, PP, and even BS form FF, without problems. I ever get hitted by a boss or somenthing like that in the middle of my cast. A lil hit just mess all my hits :frowning:

I really like the idea of Cryo3 and Psy3, also Psy3 FF. But, if i can’t cast my skills in peace without get interrupted for a single peck form a mob, what else i can do?

I feel like wiz2-PK3-necro2 is a fine build to have wiz2 in. Lots of channeled skills to get knocked out of.

Cryo c3 > Kino c2 can put a boss in ice prison and attack it from behind :stuck_out_tongue:

Kino’s Psychic Pressure gets 50% chance to stun on hit attribute at c2. GP and Raise also stops mobs from hitting you.

In that video how did he choose where to teleport? Is that a cryo skill or kino? Since in kino I can’t control where I tp just the general direction but even then I go to a random direction.

I’m currently wiz3 - kino1 right now and I’m actually enjoying it a lot. PP even at low rank is currently doing 1k per tick which is a lot more than I thought since I’m a low level.

My issue is when I’m fighting boss monster there doesn’t seem to be a very good time to actually use PP. I manage to get it off a few times behind the boss but I can’t help but feel like I’m not going to be as useful later on when it comes to fighting boss monsters.

Do you have any idea how this build does later on in boss fights?

It’s Swap, not Teleport.

Before Raise worked on bosses. I will have to get to R6 on my Kino and see how’s the situation right now.

ah I just got kino recently and I haven’t leveled swap yet.

Can you share your build that you plan on going? I’m trying to get a rough idea as to what everyone is prioritizing for skills.