Tree of Savior Forum

This is just a bunch of text

this is just a bunch of text

20 Likes

Seems reasonable. Drop chance may be low, but now BBs are virtually unobtainable, so it’s way better.

I got 6 pcs this week alone, whats so hard about it?

Yes, it would make it more available, this could me implemented with alot of other itens as well.

Is this your 1st MMORPG? 1st time seeing rare and veryhard to obtain items?

1 Like

Its your fault if you cant money in game not IMC or any ones fault. Beeing poor ingame is your predicament.

Bots arent specifically killing the galoks but normals mobs too. Meaning you can still kill galoks more often than random attacks of bots. If there are no BB in klaipeda meaning not much people are hunting them. You can only find it hard to farm BB if you have lots of competition from players hunting them. If you have cata 3 or Chrono3 you can kill galoks before bots do.

Increasing the channels is good or increasing the population but not changing the location of the said items. Making it only obtainable from cubes will leave some players hunting BB face palming. If IMC cant increase the channels means they cant afford it. Either you adjust or Exceed DG capacity.

Totally agree with this. Tired of going through tenant chapel and seeing bots and afk templeshooters. if they put the drop in dungeons people barely run it would make those dungeons worth running again. Would also lower the prices on battle bracelets.

Not everyone has 8 hours to grind for a single drop nor do they want to compete with bots. The Op suggestion is perfectly reasonable.

You only need speed and knowledge to get more BB from it. Why would i need to spend 8 hours a day? I dont have that time. 2 hrs a day for a week is enough to get 3 BB, double that because of my build.

im only grinding 2 hours a day because of work. Im only efficient at doing it.

IMC now have to adjust because their players are poor.

Thaum can get it too, Chrono can run as fast as Cata3 with max trot. Oracle have clairvoyance and resetting. What else. Different build different purposes, if you build something that is not efficient about something (Hunting) then thats your choice. Farming class are good at it, meta damage class are good on their field. If you want to change the way how the rare items are acquired might as well give my Thaum or Dopple a 50% damage to all skills like wiz3 damage booster from quick cast instead of my 2x drop.

1 Like

Youre not making it better youre only making the game 1 sided bunch of damage everywhere. Farming/crafting classes can get tons of silver while meta damage like yours spend time efficiently clearing lvl 130 or lvl 145 DG. If your class can do that why my farming class cant do it too? Why only you can clear lvl 130 or lvl 145 and not my alche 2? You can easily get to party while my meta farming class/crafting class gets frowned upon joining a party.