Tree of Savior Forum

Progess Without Over-leveling?

There used to be something that told you the best way to go back and forth across the map to avoid over-leveling.

Like, it would say “on the Klaipeda side keep going until you get to the mine, then go to Orsha and do until you get up to the forest, then go back to Klaipeda and continue until _______”, etc. so that you would never be so overleveled for the area that you wouldn’t get exp.

Does anyone happen to have that list, or know what or where it was?

There is a lot of back and forth if you gonna complete all the quests (yellow and blue), and there is no way you not gonna be overleveled, specially before you reach Fedimian. If you gonna do only main, maybe.

Regardless, this is the path that I normally follow before Fedimian (main quests and blue quests):

Klaipeda - Until the end of Crystal Mine
Orsha - Until the end of Ashaq Underground Prison
Klaipeda - Until the end of Tenet Church
Orsha - Until the end of Novaha Monastery
Klaipeda - Until I reach Royal Mausoleum
Orsha - Until i reach Delmore maps (including Carlyle’s Mausoleum)
Klaipeda - finish Royal Mausoleum
Orsha - finish Delmore maps
Klaipeda - Stele Road until Fedimian
Orsha - Bellai Rainforest until Fedimian

If you not gonna do the Blue Quests, you will skip some of the maps (specially the ones from Orsha side). But i guess that you still gonna be overleveled until you reach Fedimian.

As a matter of comparison: My Team Level is 40ish and with Token, I only needed to burn my EXP cards when I reached the Main Building (The Revelation inside a Church), before that, I never used a single one.

Bonus: addon Better Quest allows you to see all the quest, even if you pass its level range. Install it, check the box in Quests Window and be happy :slight_smile: Yellow quests doesn’t need it

Interesting. I didn’t know there were addons. Can you tell me what the buttons on the addon manager do? They’re all in Japanese. I guess I really just need to know which one launches the game.

jtos manager has an option to change to English at the bottom of the manager. Better quest is at iTos option

There’s no reason for not overleveling, the first guide was a scam to slow down people so the ones who made it could level up faster. The second “guide” is now obsolete since you get 100% exp until 36 levels up/down the enemy and cards give almost 0 exp compared to monsters.

If you know the maps just skip at least all the story quests and as many blue quests as you can, it takes too much time and they give no exp.

Do level 20 attacking stuff at west siaulai (klai), get buffs and buy a warp or walk to tenet garden, farm to level 70 here, then get in any level 100 map and farm until level 90, then go in a 120 map until 120, then just demon prison until 190.

Yes. It all depends on what you want to do. For me, grinding, HG’s, grind parties, they will lead you to higher levels easily.

If you gonna do quests, it is mainly for exploration and discovery (assuming you like it) and to open the Legend Card Slot (main quest line only). For EXP cards, only level 12+ really worth having and using