Tree of Savior Forum

Problems in DUN and Saalus (freeze UI)

Date and Time( since re build to date) :

Server Name: silute

Team Name: gexian

Character Name: all my characters

Bug Description :
since re build patch i have this problem
A) When entering any dungeon or saluus by the auto match making, i get a few bug / problems:

1. hp /mp bars are frozen
  2. buff/ debuff indicators are frozen no new buff/debuff appear, the time doesn’t not advance in already active buff (pardoner buff)
  3. the minimap is Frozen
  4. if my character DIE - there is no mensaje to use crystal to revive , nor can i logout, change caharacter or even Close the game. the only way to get out (if no priest is present to revive me ) is wait the instance be cleared or failed.

B) the first character i log in each day - cannot interact with any NPJ in the map he is. alson cannot logout, change character or change chanel. once i exit the map and re enter the problem is fixed

Screenshots / Video :
i take a lot of captures but the game dont actually save any … sorry
i take some video but seem corrupted too

here u can see how im DEAD but my HP bar appear Full… also how there is no mensagge to use crystal to revive

Game Control Mode : Keyboard

PD: wanna add that i have No Mods or Addon installed, i reinstall the game from scratch to the re build update

1 Like

Experienced the same issue. Problem is IMC cannot give any solution and not to mention occasions where you clear saalus and not get the full reward. Ever since rebuild bugs issues like these were never addressed for Telsaia server.

Got the same bug here. I eventually work out of it by switching the game language, but this sucks. IMC should have given us a response by now. Lazy game management at its best.

wich languaje u have and wich one u switched to?

1 Like

Same problem here.

I’ve sent a ticket too but you can guess the results.

i switch between English and Portuguese. as the bug happens every time i enter the instance, i can’t say that “switching to x language fixes ayy lmao” but it works. the problem is that this switch just sucks, and in most instances the delay it creates when switching is just not worth the wait (quick ones, aka dungeons).