Tree of Savior Forum

Problem with statusl reset potion? lost points when i reseted

hey, i used the status reset potion and lost like 60pts? help please my char got nerfed, is it a bug? i was like 196 dex and 90x str points, i reseted to change the proportion and put some CON, but when i reseted i couldnt even put my old build again, whats wronggg? now im like 68 str and 150 dex T.T

What level are you? You say you lost 60 points and have 46 less dex and 22 less str, but you also put some con. How much con did you put?

This may be caused by the scaling of 10% per rank on your character, more strength more bonuses.

looks like i lost my bonus points, like the 3 pts u gain when u reach some levels… i didnt received it back T.T

hey, i didnt take a screenshot of my old status T.T, i put exactly 14pts in CON… im level 134

so, without my ekips i was like 190dex and 80 and something str, and no status on other status…
now im like
str 58
con 21 (before i had like 7)
dex 150

I put lvl 134 in this calculator and used all the points. This is what it came to. If you add bonus points from quests in, it looks like its right…

Your old status sounds like it was with equipment.

Also you might want to read about stats and their scaling:
http://wiki.tosbase.com/wiki/Stats#Main_Stats

theres the bonus from the statues and the extra points u can put that u get each 10lvls… the calculator dont consideer this… seems like i lost this ones

it does consider bonus points and scaling with ranks.

Your current stats fit perfectly fine assuming bonus points from quests/statues and revelations.

it dont consideer, cuz if u put lvl 134 at the simulator u gain 133 points, but u should gain more, considering the statues and the extra 2pt u get each 10 lvls…
it only consideer the % bonus of each stat and the 1 point for level. its wrong…

1. you have to manually input points you gained from quests (about 25 at your level if you did all quests).
  2. you have to set your character’s rank properly.
  3. Profit!

You trying to find a problem where there is none.

man, trust me, i lost points.
ok, 25 from quests, plus 2 each 10 lvl, should be more 26 points… so something close to 133 + 25 + 26 … should be now something like this

and this points fits perfectly in my old build that i said, wich was something like this.

How do you get 2 each 10 levels? If you mean the extra point thats automatically added when you add a point sometimes, thats already calculated in that.

1 ~ 50 total stats Bonus every 5th stat point
51 ~ 150 total stats Bonus every 4th stat point
151 ~ 300 total stats Bonus every 3rd stat point
301 ~ 500 total stats Bonus every 2nd stat point
500+ total stats Bonus every stat point

This is the bonus point chart. which the calculator accounts for.

u get dont? or am i crazy? u get bonus points each 10 lvls

anyway, ill just send a ticket and see if something really hapenned, thnks guys

You get only 1 stat point per level. Always.

But depending on stat distribution and rank you may get 2-3 stats out of it. Stat calculator works fine - it accounts for all bonus points that you should get excluding ones from quests (obviously) that you may input manually.

I also lost 11 evasion 5 hours ago from upgrading lvl 49 leather mastery. it was 640 then becomes 629 XD. I researched the lvl 50 before i left for work, will update after i got home.

yeah, im feeling weakier, verry weakier, something is wrong, really

@STAFF_J @STAFF_Ines @Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ethan

Hello! Some GM can please see this?!
What’s the point on having a reset stat that we paid for and this happens?

I kindly ask u to take this matter up and fix it! Thank you!

@STAFF_Ines

Hi, Ines! Can u please take a look at this?!
It’s important since many ppl, myself included, bought the first pack and have a status reset postion!

Thanks