Tree of Savior Forum

Problem with quest tracker on map/minimap (since the latest patch)

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) :

Server Name: Silute (SA)

Team Name: Immanence

Character Name: Malabou & Spinoza

Bug Description : Since the latest patch, these two characters are having problems with quest trackers on the map/minimap, those “flags” from quests era not visible. For some reason, when I enter a new map and do some part of any quest or trigger some quest step, then the flags become visible.

(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)

Screenshots (one exemple "The Great Problem Solver quest):

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : keyboard

System

• CPU : Core I7-3770s CPU @ 3.10 GHZ
  • RAM : 8gb
  • Graphics Card : AMD Radeon 7500 series
  • Storage : 2TB
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region : Brazil, Paraná.
1 Like

To add to this:

1. Quest markers are present on the map, just not on the minimap
  2. They appear on the minimap once the quest is completed
1 Like

To add even more.

It seems like the minimap is always 1 step behind the quest tracker. So it shows what you already did instead of what you have to do.

1 Like

Confirming the bug, any idea if it’s some addon causing it?

1 Like

to add to that: zooming minimap in or out refreshes and updates quest markers on it.

1 Like

Have you first tried removing all add-ons? It could be an add on issue as @Amber_Rei suggested.
And have you already sent a ticket about this?

1 Like

I don’t use add-ons and I can confirm now that is not a problem in my software/hardware, because I just installed the game on a new computer, logged-in on my account and the issue persists.

The "zooming minimap’ works with some quests, as @nizidr said, but a just can’t finish an important collection quest “To The Fortress of the Land”, in Inner Eincentre District, because nothing triggers and the map shows nothing.

I have not sent the ticket yet, how/where can I do this?

Thank you all for the replies.

Yes, some quests markers appear on the full map, but with me there are severall others that don’t ;/
Some Mercenary Post quests works as you say, marked only on the full map, to give an exemple.

I play without any add-ons and the problem is still there. And i did check files with Steam.

I do use add-ons but my friend doesn’t and we both experience the same issue.

For those who are facing this problem, please send a Support Ticket here with pictures and video.

Also, please include the quest you were working on when the flags didn’t appear on the minimap. To clarify, the main map is working fine? :cold_sweat:

Yes but not always. Sometimes the quests indication won’t appear on the main map either.

It’s all quests, Letitia… It’s not a problem with one or two. It’s ALL of them.

And by ALL it means main quests, sub quests, hidden quests… ALL of them.

There seems to be a delay…I’ll tell the QA team :sob:

1 Like

Can confirm, myself and my friend just came back to the game, fresh install, and both of us are having this issue with quests. It makes it very hard to play so hopefully this issue will be resolved soon.

Same here, all quests with this issues

working fine here. just tested it and its ok.

still having this bug @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy

Is this the same problem?

The temporary solution given there worked.