Tree of Savior Forum

Problem with market

Hi. I have a problem triying to sell items
I put the item to sell on the market, the system chat “reads” the money, but the item stays and don’t do anything.

Might be addons. Try removing market related ones.

All removed; even reinstalled TOS but the problem persist :disappointed:

I can sell the items with sale value in the merchants, but not those that are of zero value.

Is your account new? It takes 14 (?) days for new accounts to be able to use market.

1 Like

Not the case, I’ve been playing for a couple of years already. And this happens to me a few months ago… and
I don’t understand why… and it’s frustrating. …Sigh
A friend has tried to enter with her account on my computer, and the same thing happens to her. But not on her own computer.

Looks like it’s related to your ToS installation.

Can you try following this?
https://treeofsavior.com/page/guide/view.php?n=36

Follow the “The .ipf files are damaged and cannot be read. The client will now shutdown.” section.

• Go to Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features, and remove Tree of Savior.
  • Remove the Tree of Savior installation folder from the location where it was saved.
  • Reinstall Tree of Savior from Steam: [Tree of Savior (English Ver.)]

Make sure to follow each step.
0) Close Tree of Savior and Steam.

1. Uninstall ToS from Control Panel.

2. Navigate to your steam directory where ToS is installed and remove all files.

Usual path:
"C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior"

1. Reinstall the game.

You might have some leftover addons that weren’t properly removed in the data/ directory or some corrupted files remaining, requiring you to remove them manually.

It’s highly likely that the Staff will ask you to do this, can you try?

If this step-by-step also doesn’t work can you answer here? I probably can help a little more. I also recommend sending a ticket, they might have info on the exact problem already plus you get to let them know the issue exists + possible solution once found.

2 Likes

Solved! :smile:
I have skipped the 2nd step the other time.

Thank you very much!

1 Like