Tree of Savior Forum

Problem! ticket

After the ticket has been sent for removal of the TP limit.

How long does it take for them to process the request and for the limit to be removed?

I can not wait anymore.

like with all costumer service done online where the amount of robo… I mean staff members is limited…

It depends on the amount of ticket they have at the time…

Giving an exact date would be unfair of me for your hope levels…

TLDR: Who knows, but not more than 2 weeks… but it can be as fast as today :slight_smile:

I got the same question ^^ btw, i sent the ticket yesterday and it has been almost 24hrs… still in progress. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’m already without the patience of having to wait.

If I knew I would have to wait all this time, I would not have put any cash in that game.

I’ve never really seen this type of procedure in any online game.

If you want to adopt this type of behavior
that are a thousand times faster in solving the problem.

And a lack of respect with the player having to wait all this time.

I want to know if we get rewarded for this damn lost time.

1 Like

I’m pretty much with the same problem. At first I thought the reason for this tp limit was to protect against someone who could enter your account and spend all your tp. After I made a quick research I discorver the reason was to protect the game against fraud and it is really akward. I mean, is that easy to clone a credit card? I start to play this game with my gf and I spend a lot of money to buy some tokens to sell and buy some costumes for her and to buy the new goddess cubes for me. And only right now I discover about that tp limit. Is kind of weird to buy something and not being able to use because imc think my credit card could be fake. Thats don’t even make sense. I’m kind of sad right now because I feel like dumb to spend lots of money in this and after what I read here in the forum probably they will not accept my request to remove the limit because my account is new (almost 3 days I send a ticket and still in progress). If I can’t buy my cubes before the end of the sale I pretty much gonna stop to play. I will lose +$100 but I will not respect a company who does not respect my hard work and money…

my problem was solved. if you are a new acc, you must wait for 2 weeks to get steam unlock first then send the ticket to imc to unlock your TP limit. good luck