Tree of Savior Forum

Problem Physical Link

Hi everyone !

I play TOS with my xbox controller and i have a Linker and when i use Physical link only one link works sometimes 2 but i have lvl 4 physical link for the moment … so what can i do ? it’s a bug or it’s me ? why only one guy is linked >< ?

All 4 people have to be nearby, not entirely sure if they have to be near you or the last linked person. So best if in a tight knight group. I recommend you don’t link the tank though, since they are constantly being attacked.

I have the same problem. Even if they are right next to me and i’m facing them, 90% of the time it just links 1 person. The only time when i’m manage to link more than 1 person is when we change screen for instances and we’re all on top of one another. If I use PL right away it links properly.

I believe it’s a bug as Ive been able to link my joint penalty and spiritual link properly. I’d assume Physical link’s mechanism is the same.

I think the make something for avoir to link all the team and just link the party members you wanted but I dont understand how its works

A linker player here

physical link works to 5 people, as long as they’re pretty nearby, and cuts off if your party members goes beyond your screen monitor. I wouldn’t recommend using it because it interrupts every cast i made when the tank constantly receiving attack from a horde of monsters and being shared to all of party members. (Used it to troll sometimes when in dungeon and there’s a squishy dps party member with too many mobs attacking, and unbind before he dies :D)