Tree of Savior Forum

Probability of Cardboard Cube?

Hello everyone, I would like to know of someone who has already won the recipes oranges from the 315 weapons of these cubes.

How many boxes did you have to open until you get an orange recipe? (Giving a reroll, of course)

no one ? … OK thank you

I got an orange after 1 box, 2 rerolls. Lost 1.5m in the process not doing again.

Made 3 Cardboard Cubes. Rerolled twice on all 3.

First 2 boxes had utter garbage, threw away 2mil. Third box had garbage, followed by Abdochar and Emengard Shield. Those were worth the 500k each. RIP 2mil and hours wasted doing 290 full runs for those first 2 boxes.

In related news, who wants an Abdochar Recipe? If Regard Horn Pike Recipe (which I desperately want) is not… of parity with Abdochar, I’ll gladly take more Artiloniums to continue my suffering. /tired

Wouldn’t you have only lost 1mil? Further, wouldn’t you have only “throw away” 500k, since the 500k for the roll which gave you the orange is totally worth it?

Unless you meant that you got 1 cube full of junk, and then got the orange from the 2nd reroll of your 2nd cube. I was a little confused by your wording.

1 cube only. Junk because orange recipe was selling for 100k.

Wow, I already open 12x giving reroll and nothing … I only have to buy from someone

thanks

What orange recipe was that? I haven’t seen a single 315 orange recipe go for less than 3mil on Klaipeda market yet.

Its a 1.5m cannon recipe. 4 weeks and no sale. minus all the tax. its net worth is 100k to me now and i dont bother listing anymore.

Ah, see, that’s why I’m not bothering to market them. Most people seem to rely on trading/selling via shouts I’ve noticed. No one’s responding to my Abdochar ad, but I know there’s people who want it. I’d gladly give it to @doggeydoo before anyone else, since he’s a real bro, but I’d like to get Regard Horn Pike or at least Artils for it.

20 Cubes, all rerolled x2 - Emengard Dagger, Cannon and Abdochar. Basically 3 Orange (crappy recipes) out of 60 total openings.

almost 1/10 reroll give y any recipe…

Opened 33 boxes all with reroll, got:
2x Aspana Revolver
2x Regard Horn Crossbow
1x Wingshard Spear
2x Emengard Musket
1x Emengard Shield
1x Astra Bow

I foresee that I will spend many silver’s

Rod, Shield, Staff and Club recipies go for 30m+ on my server. Rest is below 10m, some even 2m. I opened 4 boxes all with rerolls and got Pike and Skull Smasher on one cube. Rest gave garbage.

Bought sarkmis recipe for 2kk, no need for cardboard cube in my case. Crafted a few ones just from boredom, got nothing of value, some orange 220 recipes.

Crafted a total of 6, rerolled on all of them. 0 orange recipes, mostly blue recipes and Superior Canon rcp.

I got regard horn staff recipe from my one box, 3rd roll… how much is this worth in telsiai?

its wortttthhhhhhhhhhh 5 mill ok

MOST OF YOU GUYS HERE ARE LUCKY! i opened 7 cardboard cubes! i rerolled everything! i only got an abdochar and emengard dagger both are garbage -.-