Tree of Savior Forum

Priest active buffer is a joke

At least remove the item requirement for active buffing for priests.
Why would anyone run around buffing people for a few minutes, using materials while you can just buy them for an hour for the same amount of materials.
Just remove the matts required so active buffers can actually be useful besides afking in towns.

1 Like

i dont mind the matts… i just wished they extended the duration of the buffs in an active buffer… the afk buffer still retains the original set up now… :smiley: at least everyone can be happy…

2 Likes

Does every member of your parties, even in dungeons, go back to town every few minutes to buy it again ? Since Blessing has a hit limit.
Except for Missions, shop Blessing runs out way before the 1h limit if you attack, so yes, Priest 3 are still useful and needed in PvE.

No, we just set up an afk buffer near the entrance zone…
Im not saying they are useless, on the contrary.
Im saying that they should NOT consume items for those few minutes of active buffing. Or at least the buff should be stronger than the passive 1h one.

On Ktos test server, pardonner buffs took a huge blow. They aren’t beneficing from external buffs like divine might/transmit prana anymore , so your blessing (if full spr) should be better.

Even if you set it near the entrance zone, unless you rush to bosses, the shop Blessing should still run out ?
The items are fine (Pardoners use way more), but our duration should probably be better, like maybe 5 minutes ?
On another side, I’d like that duration only if it’s unable for another Priest 3 to overwrite a better Blessing.
What really annoys me for Blessing is that I use my good Blessing and sometimes, if a Priest 3 bot walks near me and uses their Blessing, they overwrite mine… That’s… Incredibly stupid. That dude, not even in my party, overwrites my much better buff. Why is this even possible ? @_@

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.