Tree of Savior Forum

Prevent high level players from joining auto search parties

Not sure where to post this, just transfer/merge if not allowed.

INSTEAD of joining/making boss rush parties, 110+ Players are intentionally joining auto search 90 dungeon then rushing the boss immediately so lower level players will not be able to gain EXP by clearing mobs.

THE SAME with 130 dungeon where 140+ people join auto search then rushing the boss. People who need EXP from this dungeon can’t clear mobs!

Other people who dont gain EXP from mobs (but cant solo it either), rushes to the boss area and SIT, and waits for us low levels to catch up. Now we SERIOUSLY need the space for other players who actually HELPS clearing the mobs. Life is so much easier if 5 people helps each other out as the autosearch party feature intends it to be. But NO, people would rather just sit their asses down the whole time while making others do the work.

Can devs find it in their busy time to prevent high level people from joining auto search parties? Yes they can make their own parties outside and enter the dun DIRECTLY, but not on auto search.

Seriously people, IF you can SOLO the boss, go ENTER SOLO. Why do you have to ruin other people’s runs who needs EXP badly?

2 Likes

My husband and I both just tried to queue for the first dungeon (i think level 50 or something) and we did not get into it after waiting for 20 minutes (and there was tons standing at the entry). We are both 182 instead we announced that we would do a full clear for whoever joins, did two runs, people leveled, perfect.

So yes, this is already in effect. Keep in mind that the level at which you don’t get exp anymore is 25 levels above iirc. So that’s probably where it cuts off.

Edit: Actually, you said you saw people that are 25 levels higher than the mobs in the dungeon? Then it might be set higher than that, but like I said, we didn’t get in.