Tree of Savior Forum

Pretty clear why the game barely gets new players now

This is the most common thing a normal guild that cares about members do.

Obviously you lack this basic common sense and call it “strawman”.
:kissing_heart:

No, the problem here is just this:

Do you think i forgot about your comment when we posted about the GM Event some weeks ago?
This is not fun. You’ve been making dissatisfied comments for years and insulting people + the staff of the game. And you hide it by hiding your profile.
In my opinion, you are a person that is full of hatred, i would focus on fixing your life instead of partaking in these activities. It would be better for the game and for yourself at the same time.

No, your point here is that you are using strawman arguments to spin it in circles, i’m not stupid.

just make another thread if you want to have personal quarrel please

or even better do it via dm or anywhere else

you who complaint for people badmouthing this game with the comment here is actually keep bumping this thread to top like its some hot issue while its just filled with your personal quarrels

you guys looks like some teenage couple quarreling off topic stuff that nobody care while the main post may already answered and it doesnt even look there is rightest answer about it

grow up.

1 Like

This is gonna be hilarious:

I barely post on this forum, today is the exception because I’m having fun with a tool like you :rofl:

I’m only insulting you, because you clearly deserve it for being a smooth brain.

Oh, so you post a picture with 10 people and you cry when someone points out how dead your server is?
:snowflake: :snowflake: :snowflake: :snowflake:

Imagine malding over a game, lying, calling out people for “hiding their profiles” while hiding yours and daring to tell others “to fix their lifes” lel

Actually, with every post you make you prove how smooth brained you are :rofl:

Who cares tbh? This guy is too easy to pick on, he basically own himself at every post, I’m literally here just to trigger him more

You insulted Shanochi and made up allegations on Palemoon. I can see all your posts, cut it.
You even made allegations about the staff hiding threads and you got replied by a staff that unveiled your lie.
You have posts claiming your had your last straw with the game and you would quit.
You made up lies in this very thread. You won’t be replied anymore.

What? I just made a joke about him paying for everyone.

Again? I thought we were over it, smooth brain lel

You mean the one where people confirmed having their threads hidden/deleted and @STAFF_Bob, without being named/called out (just like you), replied saying “I didn’t hid any post”?

Yeah, sure dude. Btw, where is Bob now? I heard he has been fired :upside_down_face:

Look at deez while malding :rofl:

Who ever said I’m still playing? lel

The pot calling the kettle black

Telling ppl to online only the early day in each new patch is not good for game health status and , regardless of new contents , we still have to do cm/ds until the end of service

The correct way is to listen and explain to them , not acting like a deaf or closing their mouth

You also hide your profile. Also , you feel free to check my old post . I am sure most of my comments about this game are up-to-date

your argument is similar to someone in tree of savior reddit , I hope you are not the same .

1 Like

You are telling the truth and preventing new players from joining the game
:rage::rage::rage:

So let me mess up this thread
:clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

Oh please shut up, the only opinion you guys want on display is your own.
The entire flagging segment was ultra cringe and several of the commenters that trashtalk the game (not only in this thread) left it months to years ago (to their admission too). + A totally unrelated person had literally their account totaled with flags right after people pretended there’s no brigading on the forum, lmao.
Even when someone makes threads with good intentions they get griefed by the same group that does random flagging or by people uttering nonsense or derailing them.

dude still doesnt realize that he’s the only snowflake in this thread.
Everyone being an honest and smart critic expressing their “opinion”, then theres this dude, cancelling all those sensible opinion, whiteknighting real hard on a discussion thats literally about problems and negativities on the game. And if he loses the argument, will just tell you to “shut up” and “go away”

hold it…no need to say anything. Ill go shut up and go away before you tell me to.

Like this?

No wonder? You guys literally made everybody normal ragequit this forum year after year of insane crap. You really think that everyone (even the current players) hates the game so much that nothing positive can be said? Simply put, nobody is willing to say anything positive if they have to confront you guys and get shunned. The few people left caring just gave up even having a discussion in this toxic wasteland.

Also i’m not claiming that all is good in the game. I don’t know how many damn times i have to repeat it.

FMC sucks, they are dirtiest guild, noone should join FMC, I heard everyone in there are bullies

You happy little kiddo?

Like I give a damn with your problem, FMC, or both

If you here to join love quarrel between those guys above go ahead

I’m not interested with it or you

I don’t recall ever summoning clown

Anyone summoning clown? Here’s your clown dude. He’s being off topic again with his fmc issue lmao

1 Like

trying to remove your stinky FMC scent. nice try but you’ve already outed yourself before you FMC member!

You may even kill your own familiy if you know they join FMC.
and by FMC i mean any FMC whether FMC in game or any company/institution named FMC
Your mental issue mustve trigger such very very dark bad memories when you hear word FMC
You might even have nightmare every single night about being bullied that you had to take pills
poor you, tos is just game, so does FMC, get help, get a life

1 Like

no u

almost all the bad people i’ve met are FMC members
so likely the trolls and bad people here are likely from FMC too

from this thread it seems only yochuico2 is the good guy here
everyone else sucks like FMC

lol crying about FMC in every thread possible. What is it like letting an entire guild of people live rent free in your head?

I wasn’t expecting this thread to be this entertaining… For that, i thank you.

Anyway… lemme try clear some things up for ya, even though that may be a huge waste of time.

In the current game state, upfront negativity is goof for the game longevity. It is completely counterintuitive but the worst a game perform, the less it wants to get new eyes on it. There’s a simple reason for it - Personal experience is way more significant than reviews or other’s people opinion. If you hear a game is bad now you’ll avoid it, and maybe try it in the future (perhaps if it starts to get praised). If you play a game and it isn’t fun or just ends up completely disappointed, you don’t get back (unless, for some miracle, you form some meaningful connection with the game in this short time span).

At the same time, this upfront negativity should encourage devs to do something about it cause it is a big blow on their public space. By “cleansing” the forum of critics, complaints and other things alike, you just get people to get burned for good and allow devs to just ignore the mess for longer.

And no, trying to make the forum more positive isn’t bad, as long as it is sustained by some basis, but if we keep turn the blind eye, everybody will keep losing. Now… if you just want to have the game burn a bit brighter to die faster, go ahead, keep bashing on people that want and demand better.

IMC doesn’t deserve more players for all the crap, unfulfilled promises, backstabbing and disappointment they gave us. They HAVE to do better.

People who come to the forums to voice up against all this garbage are the ones that care the most, that’s why they’re still around.

Also, you can know that the game is in a dire state when the major community figures are abandoning the ship.

There are just so many issues unadressed, balance and design wise, that make it hard to have any bit of sympathy for IMC, specially when they just play deaf. It’s been almost a month they acknowledged the facebook login issues (maybe more than two months by now), on their only offgame player to player platform, which doesn’t allow people to change their emails, and we haven’t got any update yet. So… yeah… negativity on forums is the least of the concerns by a long shot.

Anyway… that should be the it. Take it easy, ToS isn’t (or at least shouldn’t be) a defining part of your identity. Just keep in mind that the whole building is on fire, devs aren’t doing anything about it and it will collapse in no time if nothing is done and it has nothing to do with you directly. I’m glad you’re still having fun with ToS, i wish i could.

1 Like

No? This forum is an echo chamber

Yes cool, now imagine going on trip advisor and looking at the comments for a restaurant and having many of them be straight up fiction or weird stuff written by literal lunatics, some of which don’t even go to the restaurant. “The chef spits in every plate”. And having the same people write the same thing in a different way every 2 days to make sure their name keeps displaying 24/7 on top and look important.

Ok then why do people have to enact a personal vendetta? And why are you talking about it as if it was a girlfriend you broke up with?

How many years ago did you stop having fun?

I want all these doomers to prove that they have played the game within this week

I bet all of these guys are lurkers just waiting for the game to die and have a mental illness still staying here at the forums. Like those Pokemon and Digimon guy. never heard or seen them in-game (probably another of FMC sockpuppets)