Tree of Savior Forum

Premium tokens and event tokens

So what happened to me tonight is that i traded a goro box for a tp costume but it appears to have become untradeable and i asked my guildies why and tthey say that the person prob did not have a premium token but a event one because event token doesn’t give you trading benefits and only 20% hunting xp so i ended up with a cleric female costume on a swordie male character untradeable mind you but my question here is this: what happens when you stack an event token with a premium one ? what if i eat all my premium token and then eat an event token what will happen ?

Maybe the player you traded with has no personal trades left, and have only other premium benefits. Event tokens does not provide personal trades. Personal trades are needed to be able to trade with another player w/o making equipment/item untradable. I think you can stack premium benefits of event and premium, not sure about this with the current patch.

the main difference between event token and premium is the trade count, tokens(event or not) are made to be stacked, but since event tokens don’t have trade count, all other effects will increase in duration but the trade count will be + 0.

Items become untradable when you or other player has 0 trades avialable while moving item via personal trade.

To answer your question

• My token was about to expire with 26 trades left and I used event token and it extended duration and still had 26 trades left… then I used premium token and it increased trades count to 56

• tokens and event tokens stacks but event tokens doesnt have trade counts

When you trade items with other players then its better to do it with character you going to use that item just in case

I always ask other players to move cursor over token icon to make sure if they have trades left, always trade with character that can use it… recipes and shards doesnt matter

i don’;t see why i’m the one getting penalized for the other person not having trade left…