Tree of Savior Forum

Premium Hair Price Equality

Hello there, my girlfriend and I played iCBT2 back last November and we just recently just logged on today. One thing we noticed was a noticeable difference between the male and female hairstyle prices, where the female hairstyles are more expensive. Both girls and guys play this game, and we thought that stuff for one gender is more expensive than the other is kinda sexist actually. We both bought the founder’s package 3, where we get both got 160 TP each. Where this TP is enough to get a premium hair for a male character and alot of miscellaneous stuff from the left overs, while on the other hand it isn’t even enough to get a female premium hair. So as a suggestion to avoid a level of sexism, maybe find an equilibrium between the prices of prem. hair for male and female. Unless there is a logical reason other than the famous ‘supply and demand’ argument, where in this case it’s null cause it’s all limitless digital stocks. And in the mean time there isn’t really a way to refill TPs unless we buy another founder’s pack.

1 Like

its sexist to claim things are sexist just saying.

then change the term to ‘gender equality’ or something you prefer better, doesn’t really change the argument.

at the moment it looks like your upset because you have to pay a price for something that your making a comparison with and using gender as a focus point of your argument…

First of all if there was two hair styles for each gender both the same but priced differently then I could see your point but this is not the factor here based on design you must take into factors.

Clipping it looks ugly and is a bitch to get measurement’s correct that don’t distort the quality of the hair style naturally shorter hair styles can do this easier due to its no were near clipping distance.

Quality of the hair having longer hair means more quality.

Pricing is done by the marketing of IMC not every staff is going to have the know how on the reason for the numbers send IMC a email don’t just post on the forum because we cant help you and please were not going to start a riot because you cant get cheaper hairstyles.

I’m not asking for cheaper hairstyles, i’m asking for an equality of price between male and female, even elevate the price of male hairstyles to reach a point of equilibrium. And there are already some in game male hairstyles that’s as long or if not, even longer than female hair. Take the ‘Noble’ premium hair, so yeah.

Thanks for your email suggestion, maybe I’ll try that.

emailing does wonders because you skip the middleman remember marketing does not view the forums that is up to the moderators to pass the information onto them.

funny thing is my bf actually made a girl char and bought that short green hair that I’d say is not worth the money but it looks way better than my long blond lavish premium hair :slight_smile:

1 Like

… this has nothing to do with gender equality most of the female hairs are longer and more elaborate. Just like woman’s hair cuts usually cost more due to the amount of hair they have. Its about the amount of work to make it. Get your head out of your ass.

There is no reason the male and female hairstyles should have a price difference, the costumes all have the same price so why not the hair too.

The costume is a lot easier to make due to everything on the model being designed around them its the second layor of the model and most costumes are the same other then the gender parts to them they all have the same design.

Base 3D pixel dole without the head > Costume > mainhand/offhand > head > head gear.

That’s the packing order of how layers are done with the pixel models.

Fair enough, since I want some male haircuts to my female character. This separation between male and female hair should not exist :stuck_out_tongue:
But sexism isn’t the only problem of the game (remember the big breasts female npc around the game world, yeah well), it’s kind of racist the absence of another skin color besides white skin, not to mention the absence of black tipes haircuts. Some will say that’s becouse the game is based on the lithuanian mythology. Please, we can get over that. Based on that we have black people not represented by the game. We already make jesus white, why can’t we make some black characters on an white tell?