Tree of Savior Forum

Practonium Accessories Level 315 Recipe lists

not saying that those gears are groundbreaking, just saying that the current gears are mostly sh!#, even Sissels are lackluster at best to get a few critrate from equipment aside from Leather set/Green gems.

It’s pretty sad that IMC decided to boost plate armor and cloth armor even more, it’s like they want you to change to those gears although you rarely get damaged enough to be in immediate danger once you have medium tier gears and some CON.

At least you can get some good stats from these new accessories aside from the magic defence. And while we’re at it:
The new accesory stats are ± as good as the 315 rare HG sets (e.g. you can gain up to 59 DEX with 3 parts mixed; if we substract the 14 of max petamion you still have a bonus of up to 45 DEX, which is ± as good as having a Solmiki Medal equipped or 3 pieces of the rare HG leather pieces).

Everyone can easily build a 317+ char to get a Practonium[as you just need some RNG luck]; it’s still way more manageable than running Solmiki several dozen times for most non-hardcore players and a viable alternative to ET gears.

As long as IMC is still fixated on creating meta over meta with a huge bandwagoning effect (see the current unneeded but planned Schwarze Reiter buffs), normal and “casual” players who play builds for fun and not for endgame content [and without a whaling mentality to get to endgame content anyway with several hundred millions of silver invested per char] will benefit greatly from this addition because they aren’t welcome to the endgame content.

1 Like

cafrisun or manahas effect?

thanks. did the fix. <3

not entirely sure yet. these all are based on the links from ktos info base.

i did the fix, thanks to friend up there.

nah, the new changes is about the summon follow weapon matk. as if your summon is mirroring your weapon? sorry english is not my mother tongue. so the SPR still contribute as before, increase ratio boost probably?..still need proper maths for this. because if i m at full spr with my sorcerer, the dmg is twice than zero spr contribute. probably it increase percentage/ratio… and the new update will apply weapon matk x (spr ratio boost) = total summon dmg… like this maybe.

2nd edit: means, if we have more SPR, more boost dmg. and with more weapon matk, it will be incredibly strong. i m still waiting someone’s video with sadhu + sorcerer trans 10 regard horn staff.

Easy answer: It’s the same effect as Arde Dagger or Lolopanther set

proof:
Manahas set effect: 기본 공격 시 냉기 속성 공격+110 추가
Cafrisun Set effect: 기본 공격 시 땅 속성 공격 +12 추가

Meanwhile
Lolopanther cloth set: 땅 속성 추가 대미지 +42 증가
Arde Dagger: 불 속성 추가 대미지 + 153
Moore Kite Bracelet: 땅 속성 추가 대미지 +41

additional elemental damage is always “sokseong chuga daemiji”[속성추가 대미지] while additional attack lines are labled elemental attack power (“sokseong gonggyeok”[속성 공격]).

4 Likes

Meh.
I dont even see the point in getting trans or better gear now.
For what?
Beside ET there is no need for it maybe pvp but pvp is just a joke ~.~

PVP getting revamped. you will not longer able to one shot enemy, because armor will be significantly bring impact.

There is a basic reason to get more damage in mmo genre, to get stronger so you can farm faster and prepare lot of income for expansion.
I’m slowly buying 26 diamond anvils for good rank 9 red weapon.

Still better than relying on RNG to get some HG gears for ± the same stat boosts.

Judging from the prices, it’s actually cheaper to get the accessories than going Sissels/Archmages Bangles + HG rare set. But that’s just a preference.

It’s pretty much meaningless if you don’t advance in anything once you have several millions of silver to spend. You could anticipate the Rank 9 update and save money until then or take a break from playing. People who want to progress and have no way to participate in ET can with these accessories, so it’s not a bad deal.

They will also make the current Sissels,Phada and Max Petamion a lot cheaper in the future, helping more players to become better geared.

1 Like

thank you…

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.